Restricted Privileges ATP certificate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proficiency in performing a skill does breed leadership. It is how we as learn as pilots regardless of age. Throughout our career we learn from our mistakes and wrong decisions. Life experience and performing the skill create quality leadership.

So someone flying single pilot for example builds leadership skills? Or is it self sufficiency skills? your profile says CFI, is that currently what you do?

There is no real point in continuing to argue this subject as the only way a 21 year old will realize what they don't know is to be 30. I guarantee 9 years from now, you will look back and realize how much you didn't know. I remember being 21 and I know exactly what he is thinking. Its amazing how much your world view changes in just a couple years time.

chrisreedrules

I stated my opinion on a discussion.

I really do not think your posts have shown maturity either

"Well that explains it... CFIs know everything. Your on top of the world kid, don't let anyone tell you otherwise."

And not once have I attacked you with statements like "I really don't understand why you aren't a senior CA at Delta"

I am really done discussing it...

That wasn't an attack.... <edited to remove personal attack>. I'm old enough to not have to be mature when I don't want to. You'll learn all about that when you get your big boy britches one day.

That wasn't an attack....<edited to remove personal attack>. I'm old enough to not have to be mature when I don't want to. You'll learn all about that when you get your big boy britches one day.

Chill... :cool:

You may wanna pull your "big boy britches" up from the bottom of your ankles as well.

This thread is on a Kindergarten-style Time Out.

If and/or when it re-opens, quit the personal attacks and squabbling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back