Recognize this man?

PGT

franklorenzoez7.jpg

Hint:

His managers were at some point CEOs, founders, or top executives of existing or new airlines, which included: JetBlue, People Express, TWA, New York Air, Midway Airlines, Chicago Air, Presidential, and others.

Why should I care who this guy is, again? Yes. I don't know. I don't make other peoples opinions my own. I read his bio. Sounds like he's the father of Continental?

Father of continental? hardly. He came in, fired everyone, then said you can come back if you take a xx% pay cut. Not to mention he's very anti labor unions.

But PGT, you must realize that a certain segment of the JC population doesn't care if they are fired, or if they see a substantial reduction in their wages, benefits, and QOL.

They just wanna FLY!!

;)

For this thread, I'm definitely buying you a beer when I make it back through DSM.

But PGT, you must realize that a certain segment of the JC population doesn't care if they are fired, or if they see a substantial reduction in their wages, benefits, and QOL.

They just wanna FLY!!

;)

For this thread, I'm definitely buying you a beer when I make it back through DSM.

Hey we've all been there, people just need to be educated.

I would take you up on that offer but I'm up in MN for school these days. There's always NJC 09 :)

They just wanna FLY!!

;)

Hope you're not trying to group me that segment of the population. I don't work at a regional and don't have a union to negotiate away my wages.

Interesting, well I'm happy your deductive reasoning skills are sharp. Too bad I didn't name you, or anyone for that matter.

But since you mentioned it, having your wages stripped, benefits eroded, and QOL depressed really has nothing to do specifically with being at a regional (I prefer sub-contract lift provider. . .but that's mere semantics) or even being at a "regional" that is or is not represented by a collective bargaining agent ("union").

Back