RAH Recall Notices Sent Out

RAH pilots actually picketed with Midwest pilots on this very issue. Since 2005, it's Midwest Airlines, not Midwest Express. You don't seem to have a complete understanding of what's been going on beyond what you see as far as agreements. I've been a pilot at a non-union carrier, an ALPA carrier, and a Teamsters carrier and have found that your type of philosophy is of the extreme minority and does not solve anything. If management wants a deal like this, they have found a way and there's nothing we or anybody can currently do to stop it, so instead of pointing fingers and making threats, why don't you explain to us how we can fix this issue beyond just being unified. That's not enough, legally.

But he already told you. Wear your ID backwards!

No, I get it. But the majority doesn't.

Rather than piss on the pilots, why aren't people pissing on Midwest management for selling their own employees down the stream?

Because without RAH pilots who are willing to undercut Midwest pilots and perform they outsourced flying, Midwest/RAH managers couldn't have put together the deal. But, as usual, there are plenty of gutless wonders out there ready willing and able to stab other pilots in the back.

But he already told you. Wear your ID backwards!

I'm sure they already are.

Because without RAH pilots who are willing to undercut Midwest pilots and perform they outsourced flying, Midwest/RAH managers couldn't have put together the deal. But, as usual, there are plenty of gutless wonders out there ready willing and able to stab other pilots in the back.

I'm sure they already are.

Had my badge front and center as I commuted through IAH today on CAL. What a bunch of stand-up, classy guys. You could really learn something.

Coo-koo alert...Velo is losing it! :bandit:

And in regards to how you feel about our pilot group:
<--------------see avatar.

So, what's your suggestion? The MCI base is small, and the guys with scruples aren't bidding it from what I hear. RAH is putting the Midwest legs in with guys from other bases. Would you rather they give up their jobs? They don't have a say-so. Now, if RAH were hiring, then there would be an option to say "Don't go to RAH b/c of the Midwest deal."

Hypothetically, let's say Alaska became a wholly owned of Delta. Delta guys were furloughed, but suddenly their routes started showing up on your schedule. You're telling me you'd quit your job before flying those routes?

Back