RAH parking 28 Qs and replacing with 50 175s

I heard that we are combining certs by the end of 2017

Also that I agree that I have not heard this

I believe the rumor came from the BB roadshows that took place a month or so ago. Apparently, he kept talking about how Delta wants all their DCI carriers to were the Delta style uniform (black with gold stripes) along with some of Delta's other demands. He also stated that there are still some Delta scope restrictions that won't allow the certs to be merged but I'm not sure what they are. It is what it is, just a rumor. Although, the rumor about the Chq and S5 merger came from those road shows as well and turned out to be true.

How about Delta pay its subcontractors appropriately for hour block costs and then maybe Delta can start demanding what we wear to work. How's that?

You're a subcontractor. They can make you wear whatever they want as long as it's in the terms of the contract which your company signed. It has nothing to do with pay.

How about Delta pay its subcontractors appropriately for hour block costs and then maybe Delta can start demanding what we wear to work. How's that?
Maybe? Or, just hire your own pilots Delta...
"Oh I can't WAAAAAAAIT to wear my hat."

Last edited:
My buddy (an S5 FO) said BB announced that CHQ is done in November? I guess not lol
As an S5 Fo myself, I haven't anything about us being an all delta operation. I feel like United may be the majority of our flying...especially since the EWR base and potentially losing Delta Shuttle flying. I could be wrong though...I'm not really sure what the United/Delta spread at CMH and IND are, however.

As an S5 Fo myself, I haven't anything about us being an all delta operation. I feel like United may be the majority of our flying...especially since the EWR base and potentially losing Delta Shuttle flying. I could be wrong though...I'm not really sure what the United/Delta spread at CMH and IND are, however.
They used to publish that info, in the monthly awards, but I haven't seen that in years.

We'll technically it's just all DL (and the occasional charter) on CHQ afaik, with what? JFK, LGA, SDF, and CMH?

at IND the united/delta split is majority United with about 1/4 of the lines are Delta

at IND the united/delta split is majority United with about 1/4 of the lines are Delta
That's kind of what i figured. From my few months in CMH I would guess it's ROUGHLY 50/50. In ORD it's almost completely United. Hell, I can't even remember the last time I did Delta flying.

I guess I just don't see how we can start doing all Delta until we start doing all the CHQ flying with the E-Jet.

How much growth will come from parking the Qs and replacing them with 50 175s?

How is staffing at RAH?

Back