• Later in week, higher hotel rates

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Early in week, lower hotel rates

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • Mid week, lower hotel rates

Votes: 56 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can't divulge any details yet, but considering it's going to be a bona event instead of sneaking in a bunch of costco booze and snacks, plus the venue we're in final negotiations in, I can honestly say it's going to be our most epic year.

And I'm not marketing.

This is going to be absolutely ridiculous.

Oh the social media generation destroyed any hope of an "old school Vegas adventure".

Doug scheduling NJC during an ALPO event a coincidence? Hmm... or is he just a crafty devil?

Sounds like a Fox and Friends headline.

Can't divulge any details yet, but considering it's going to be a bona event instead of sneaking in a bunch of costco booze and snacks, plus the venue we're in final negotiations in, I can honestly say it's going to be our most epic year.

And I'm not marketing.

This is going to be absolutely ridiculous.

Stripper poles?

You know, we took a look at how NJC was scheduled a few years back and it still seems like October is really the best month...the 3rd week being the best week in October...especially with it coinciding with every other year NBAA too.

Sorry bro :(

I can be there Tues Weds Thurs Fri. rehearsal on Monday and HS reunion Saturday...so Vegas works. I can schedule my other stuff now. sweet...

Back