• Later in week, higher hotel rates

Votes: 15 17.0%
  • Early in week, lower hotel rates

Votes: 36 40.9%
  • Mid week, lower hotel rates

Votes: 56 63.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is there secret code behind the 43rd week of the year?

@Bumblebee gonna be there? I might get the whole family out and have mom down to watch the kids when its "adult" time...:) Child unit no.1 wants to see Blue Man Group again and the wifey wants to see the Jabbathingy majiggies...

Derg said:
I really have no idea where it came from other than people expecting it to be a particular week.
You don't remember that meeting? 8)

It was to help people plan vacations that have to do it a year+ out. Not saying it has to stay the 43rd week, but it was requested to keep the same week for planning.

You don't remember that meeting? 8)

It was to help people plan vacations that have to do it a year+ out. Not saying it has to stay the 43rd week, but it was requested to keep the same week for planning.

Well that is anti-climatic...I'll go back to figuring out the "33" on Rolling Rocks...

It's that time of year because it's cheap, and yes, we plan them way out in advance and book multiple years at a time to get the best pricing. I believe we've already locked in 2016 and 2018.

And we had October first, so you change, Taylor! :)

Aren't you getting out of the game rather soon? Why would you need to go if that's the case? Not bustin your balls, just asking...?

Aren't you getting out of the game rather soon? Why would you need to go if that's the case? Not bustin your balls, just asking...?

My term runs through the end of the year (unless SWAPA takes over before then, which is looking increasingly less likely as the months go by). It would be pretty low class for me to not show up for the union's biggest meeting, especially on an election year, just to attend a party in Vegas. Besides, I really want to see a certain person kicked out on his ass. ;)

My term runs through the end of the year (unless SWAPA takes over before then, which is looking increasingly less likely as the months go by). It would be pretty low class for me to not show up for the union's biggest meeting, especially on an election year, just to attend a party in Vegas. Besides, I really want to see a certain person kicked out on his ass. ;)

fair enough. i figured your term would expire when you left the business...

fair enough. i figured your term would expire when you left the business...

Ah, I see the confusion. I'm not leaving until next year. Sticking around to get a bunch of free money at the beginning of next year because they're so far behind that they won't have everyone trained until probably next April. Everyone waiting for those class dates (me included) gets paid guarantee for doing nothing that whole time.

Ah, I see the confusion. I'm not leaving until next year. Sticking around to get a bunch of free money at the beginning of next year because they're so far behind that they won't have everyone trained until probably next April. Everyone waiting for those class dates (me included) gets paid guarantee for doing nothing that whole time.

#MMMTO ftw !!!!

Back