Question for Atlas pilots.

Ian_J

Hubschrauber Flieger
Long shot ask here… a good friend of mine who was wounded in the Christmas Day attacks in Iraq is heading home soon. OPSEC considered, he’s going to be on an Atlas charter from A to B soon. Was wondering if an atlas pilot would be willing to look up the crew and message them to make an announcement on the plane recognizing him. Details to be handled via PM if anyone is willing.

Thanks!

Long shot ask here… a good friend of mine who was wounded in the Christmas Day attacks in Iraq is heading home soon. OPSEC considered, he’s going to be on an Atlas charter from A to B soon. Was wondering if an atlas pilot would be willing to look up the crew and message them to make an announcement on the plane recognizing him. Details to be handled via PM if anyone is willing.

Thanks!

Are you sure he wants that recognition over the PA on the flight home?

I wouldn’t have asked if I didn’t think it was cool, but disregard. The opportunity has passed.

Yeah, the point was I was trying to make is that I think that could have been pretty awkward for him getting singled out over the PA, given the company he would presumably be in on a military charter.

Yeah, the point was I was trying to make is that I think that could have been pretty awkward for him getting singled out over the PA, given the company he would presumably be in on a military charter.
Yeah, I know the point you were trying to make.

Back