Qantas cadet pilot

joy1982

Recently I came to know about the Qantas Cadet Pilot Program 2009. Memebers Please post ur quires & Ans in this thread

I wonder if it's open to Americans? I read about it a few months ago and it seemed like one of those deals where even if you get selected for a slot, you won't necessarily get a job with Qantas when you graduate. Also I believe Qantas makes you actually pay back your training instead of having a service commitment. That's probably upwards of US$80,000 right there. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems like there are bigger, better opportunities out there.

I notice that you are in India, you may want to look at Air India. I believe that they have a cadet program, but I'm not sure of any of the details.

Air Indian conducted their cadet recruitment in 2007. They had some eligibility criteria which does not make sense. good educational back ground & age limit,most importantly the training is self sponsored which is the biggest clause for me.Kingfisher & spicejet airlines also conduct their cadet pilot recruitment in India,but those are also self sponsored.

Back