Purple Vacancy Bid

mikecweb

Large (MOAB) bid was just posted:
Roughly 400 captains
500 FOs
All fleets, all bases.
Hiring estimate has been upped to 845 pilots in the next 18 months, which far exceeds anything since the postal contract hiring.
Truly astounding the numbers being put out there right now.
Good luck to all those that are interested and qualified.
Times are indeed unprecedented and very good in freight land, may it continue for the foreseeable future. Hashtag blessed.

Last class makeup:
American, Delta, Southwest, United, Atlas, Kalitta, Air Wisconsin, Endeavor, PSA, Envoy Air, NetJets, FlexJet, and Corporate Aviation.

Last class, I assume they interviewed a few months ago. It will be interesting to see if Fedex and UPS start hiring Big 3 furloughee pilots, knowing they could take the call back once recalled.

The good ole fashion way: solid backgrounds, mistake free applications, and multiple tiers of line pilot endorsements.
“tiers”

Thanks Delta!

Last class, I assume they interviewed a few months ago. It will be interesting to see if Fedex and UPS start hiring Big 3 furloughee pilots, knowing they could take the call back once recalled.

No doubt there are some that would go back, but most don’t. I just flew with a CA that left AA after being there for 12 years to start over at FDX, and he said it was the best career decision he’s ever made.

We know you have a thing for purple

Screen Shot 2020-10-01 at 4.19.19 PM.png

Back