Pubnat2 e-quip

I'm not stressing about it. I faxed my form to them from a personal fax machine and wasn't sure if It got through. I will give it a day or two..:rolleyes:

I'm not stressing about it. I faxed my form to them from a personal fax machine and wasn't sure if It got through. I will give it a day or two..:rolleyes:

ive been scanning and emailing my stuff. i dont want my papers to get lost among faxes or not go through. and the way the FAA isnt on top of anything i want to be as safe as i can.

i think e-quip should come sooner than later. if i understand the last email, it sounds like that is where you will be doing all of your background information, which could take a while for some people. please correct me if i am wrong.

Has anyone gotten a confirmation that their OF-306 was recieved by the intended department by either fax or email?

I understand its destination is the FAA Washington HQ Security Division based on the fax number.

Has anyone gotten a confirmation that their OF-306 was recieved by the intended department by either fax or email?

I understand its destination is the FAA Washington HQ Security Division based on the fax number.

I haven't received confirmation that they received ANYTHING. Emailed my initial stuff in Monday and the OF306 today.

I've e-mailed all my forms back to the correct people have yet to get a response from any of them. I even sent an e-mail to my HR rep asking if she got the first set of forms..no response. I'll chalk it up to being busy, busy the Feds...etc. I'm not going to worry until next week.

I haven't received confirmation that they received ANYTHING. Emailed my initial stuff in Monday and the OF306 today.

The reason I ask is because I believe that emailing the signed OF-306 is the best way to go and most secure. I just want a confirmation that the document has been recieved by that wierd 9-AWA-###-#### email.

Based on the fax number (202)------ it is a common number for the Washington Service Center Security Division- but also serves the CBP, Contractors like Raytheon, Northrup Grumman, Boeing, Lockheed, the NTSB, and others.

I wonder if this is simular to an FAA PRIA investigation for us air carrier pilots. Anyone know?

I've e-mailed all my forms back to the correct people have yet to get a response from any of them. I even sent an e-mail to my HR rep asking if she got the first set of forms..no response. I'll chalk it up to being busy, busy the Feds...etc. I'm not going to worry until next week.

MkeFlyer: Is your rep E.M. also? I've emailed her the initial documents but no relpy yet.

And if you do regularly fly into and out of MKE- what the heck is up with us regional jets not being able to use Runway 7R for the visual or ILS? Its always that darn Runway 1L---- do the local controllers there think we can't land with a 10 knot crosswind?
And my goodness the brids around that place--- check that N1 fan!

I have E.M. as my HR rep. I faxed everything and got no email back saying it was received. I emailed Teri about the OF-306 and was told it goes to the washington office and not to her. She suggested giving it a few days and any further forms and such always ask for a EMAIL READ RECEIPT. That way you know it got through. I think from now on I will start emailing things and not faxing them.

Our copier at work scans stuff into PDF files so I can send it right from the copier, which is handy!!

I hate PDFs so much, especially when I am not dealing with my home computer, but instead...slow, library or office ones with P1 processors.

I hate PDFs so much, especially when I am not dealing with my home computer, but instead...slow, library or office ones with P1 processors.

PDFs load a zillion times faster at work, but no one ever sends announcements out in PDF format, they always use powerpoint or word and 1. it looks like crapola and 2. it makes my computer roll over and play dead for a good 10 minutes :banghead:

PDFs load a zillion times faster at work, but no one ever sends announcements out in PDF format, they always use powerpoint or word and 1. it looks like crapola and 2. it makes my computer roll over and play dead for a good 10 minutes :banghead:

LOL, I used to be a PowerPoint ##### (3-10 Meg files) until a coworker introduced me to Adobe - Pagemaker and converting it to PDF.

I sent mine via e-mail as jpegs. I recieved no confirmation, but I didn't really expect one either.

Back