Pubnat 8 class date!!!

Big Daddy Steve

I just got my class date!! I have to report to OKC August 2nd, they sure dont give much of a heads up... lol Been a hell of a ride since I applied 2 years ago. Anybody else hear anything yet?

well you got hired so quit your bitchen, back in 1984 they gave me only 10 days to get to OKC. now the HELL i mean fun begings.............................................................................

oh by the way CONGRATS!

Thanks!!! Unfortunately, I won't get my e-mail or packet of anything till the 28th, so I don't know what I need to bring with me. I'm planning on bringing myself, my car, clothes, and a laptop if I can get one in time...

Thanks!!! Unfortunately, I won't get my e-mail or packet of anything till the 28th, so I don't know what I need to bring with me. I'm planning on bringing myself, my car, clothes, and a laptop if I can get one in time...

unless things have changed since I was there in 08 there are no laptops allowed in the classrooms. Unless you mean for personal use at home, then go for it. Congrats

Your packet doesn't really say anything that you can't already find online through the academy website. It comes electronically now too so don't wait for anything in the mail. As someone already said, you don't need a laptop and they are not allowed in the academy. You'll obviously want to bring some kind of computer with you, though for use at home.

Get ready for lots of studying. I've only been here two weeks and it has been non-stop.

Your packet doesn't really say anything that you can't already find online through the academy website. It comes electronically now too so don't wait for anything in the mail.

When the woman called me giving me the news. she said I would get a couple e-mails and some packet would be FedEx'ed to me within a couple days. Maybe some veterans paperwork or something?

They still do FedEx a packet. It didn't contain much in the way of surprising information, as I recall, though. Options for housing, where to show up the first day, bring your passport, etc.

There is no FedEx packet. You will get a link to a website where you will login and retrieve your packet. They stopped sending real packets recently.

Back