PUBAK

I wonder what would happen if I choose alaska in my pub2 geo preferences due on the 24th.... would i get a jump on the PUBAK's?

I wonder what would happen if I choose alaska in my pub2 geo preferences due on the 24th.... would i get a jump on the PUBAK's?

Wow, you really want to go to Alaska! I would not worry to much about it. I really doubt 90% of those people who got our email will go through with it. I'm thinking we have a pretty good chance. I'm looking for a roommate already:)

Wow, you really want to go to Alaska! I would not worry to much about it. I really doubt 90% of those people who got our email will go through with it. I'm thinking we have a pretty good chance. I'm looking for a roommate already:)

well if your the chick in your avitar.... then yes I accept your offer to be roomates...

well if your the chick in your avitar.... then yes I accept your offer to be roomates...

hey can I join in too? We should rent a phat house and have paper airplane parties...

oh, and I have 300 movies.

Ok, that is 3 of us! Bring your 300 movies.

I can do light cleaning and cooking.

2061197971_c88324a45a.jpg

Sorry, you won't be getting this ^.

why would I want a tacky-dressed filipino chick with bad hair and back problems?

I agree with you.
I'll tell my friend that she does not have to come for a visit.
It was going to be a surprise, I'll just think of something else.

Those are the fakest looking bimbos I have ever seen, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

P.S. Raydon, that was awesome!

Those are the fakest looking bimbos I have ever seen, but hey, whatever floats your boat.

P.S. Raydon, that was awesome!

Those bimbos happen to be the Dahm triplets, PB material......one of them is married to Jay McGraw, Dr. Phils son. They have some serious dough!!! Bring on the Bimbos!!

Who is that Scarlet Johansson? Either way whoever she is, she is way better than "one" of the Dahm girls but I dont't know about all three Dahm girls together.

Well I don't like the look on their faces. They look like transvestites to me....and Dr. Phils son is probably more screwed up than any of us so I wouldn't trust his taste. Every kid of a phsychiatrist(sp?) I have ever met was a total headcase. Also, money does not equal quality...

Oh btw, playboy would probably put anything with half a body in the mag if they are triplets.:)

Well I don't like the look on their faces. They look like transvestites to me....and Dr. Phils son is probably more screwed up than any of us so I wouldn't trust his taste. Every kid of a phsychiatrist(sp?) I have ever met was a total headcase. Also, money does not equal quality...

Oh btw, playboy would probably put anything with half a body in the mag if they are triplets.:)

wow...you have a good point...their faces are kind of manly...very defined jawline...The one in the middle kind of freaks me out....I think she is staring at me

Back