PSA Hiring - Any news?

Being out of dispatch school for a while and not actively dispatching can cause concerns from some hiring managers. So Idk about waiting for the right offer. Who knows when that may come. I had a hiring manager express concern that I havent accrued any dispatch experience since being out of dx class a year ago.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
That's why I've previously said that, had PSA been my only option, I would have TAKEN a job with them. I would have taken a job with a 135 operator also; granted, it's not 121 dispatch, but it IS aviation related..

If you don’t have anything nice to say, or anything that is honestly helpful, then just don’t speak at all. Jesus Christ. It’s like a bunch of kids flood this forum.

Well, I got an email yesterday, they are flying me out next week to speak with the recruiter and the manager of their Dispatch. Hope that’s good news. Anyone ever done a face to face interview with them before?

If you don’t have anything nice to say, or anything that is honestly helpful, then just don’t speak at all. Jesus Christ. It’s like a bunch of kids flood this forum.

Well, I got an email yesterday, they are flying me out next week to speak with the recruiter and the manager of their Dispatch. Hope that’s good news. Anyone ever done a face to face interview with them before?
Good luck!

I'm new to the industry. How hard is it to get hired at PSA? What's it like working there?

Responses to the first question vary. Responses usually vary to the 2nd question as well and range anywhere from "It's not the worst thing ever, i once woke up in a bath tub full of ice with my kidney removed and in comparison PSA's been a great experience" to gifs of dumpster fires and the like.

Look, it's not the best looking date to prom but #1 you're going with someone and #2 you're going to be able to make the real person you were after jealous, by being with someone else. Several people have danced one or two before cutting in with their dream date. So go pull baby out of the corner, get in, get out and be happy you have a date.

IMG_0137.GIF

Back