Possible landing without clearance

Well i land on the numbers, that way i dont need the first 1000 for the picnic after i over run bur.

Luckily our gates arent that restrictive, i haven't tripped them, or enough to get a phone call every

Meh, in just bitter of being told to do stuff that flat out won't work with this airplane to accommodate people that want to do Mach point haul ass to the marker every single time. Or getting terrible vectors/speeds assignments because approach doesn't want the aircraft behind us to "cut us off" in IMC while we're both on approaches. And then getting attitude when we say we're unable.

Not sure why people wanna go tearassing around with their hair on fire. At least if you get paid by the minute anyway. My motto? "Start off slow, and then taper off." Makes for a stress and violation free day.
The almost pathological hurry-up really drives me nuts.

"Taxi check complete."

"Clear left, taxi—" "Buzzzsaw 2958 readytotaxifoxtrot"

"God damn it."

It's kinda funny that in training we get these approach profiles that ensure a nice smooth stable approach and then you get out into the real world and you get "ZOMG 210 TO THE BRIDGE!!1111ONEONE!!!ELEVETYONE"

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Stable approaches, then you get to TEB. 180 to torby, cleared to circle 1.

Sent from my Startac using Tapatalk.

Back