Positive trends

My favorite story so far from “CHAZ” is one guy complaining someone stole his laptop, cash, food and other sundries from his tent. One of the organizers responds back and says “think of it as an unplanned community donation to someone more deserving of it.”

Back to positives: I’ll get my landing currency back tomorrow. Also a positive: Chiropractors in Texas and Florida will have 200+ new patients as well.

Same unfortunate examples of the subversive/advantageous predators came up during the 99% rallies, with incidents of thefts/sexual assaults/etc.

It’s meme’able and funny if it wasn’t such a tragic teaching moment.

Like this Chaz stupidity. “We want to preach against gentrification and racial/classist bias systems keeping us from thriving.... also we want to do that by occupying/stealin an economically viable area to set up our system that still isn’t the ideals we preach.” You’ll notice they didn’t take their broken system of egalitarian naive stupidity to the “Jungle” and fix the worlds problems there...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Rumor* says August schedule will be back at 100% precovid, new hire classes will resume in August additionally.

Planes are being delivered.

*source is a LCKA, so you know it's true.

...I’ve been physically connected to the ground for far too long so I’ve lost too much of my mind to tell if this is sarcasm/joking or for realsies?

Reactions: HJB
Rumor* says August schedule will be back at 100% precovid, new hire classes will resume in August additionally.

Planes are being delivered.

*source is a LCKA, so you know it's true.

Hard to believe that is true when the union email from yesterday said “please continue to prepare as if a reduction in force is necessary.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard to believe that is true when the union email from yesterday said “please continue to prepare as if a reduction in force is necessary.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Townhall notes from the other day look like a positive trend. I think the only missed target is the August hiring. If you are junior, I'd definitely not buy a boat, or plane right now. But I'm in the camp that we won't furlough this fall.

I started this a while ago, hoping it would have more traction.

I’d say tonight it sure does.

As mentioned in the furlough thread, the reduction bid / furlough at Spirit was cancelled.

I’d say that really hits the positive trend mark....

I started this a while ago, hoping it would have more traction.

I’d say tonight it sure does.

As mentioned in the furlough thread, the reduction bid / furlough at Spirit was cancelled.

I’d say that really hits the positive trend mark....
I am jealous. I just want to know what's happening at the zoo.

Even got the ability to drop reserve days back (limited to two blocks of reserve days). Better than not being able to drop at all (post PBS / pre pandemic)

Great news! Funny how its announced later in the day after Delta's announcement.

Any info for us non-schoolbus folks on what was agreed to in exchange for cancelling the furloughs?

Back