POLL: If you can make NJC, which weekend will you be there?

Will you be attending NJC in October? If so...which dates?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
There's been a lot of consternation in the past week with the dates of NJC and in order to make NJC work on a viable financial scale, we need participation count.

I believe we have always scheduled on Week 43 of the year, which would be Halloween weekend this year (27-30). So we originally booked the suite at the Cosmopolitan Las Vegas for those dates and unfortunately, the 27-30th does not seem to be working for most....Yesteday, we moved it to Week 42, Oct 20-23 to up participation count yet that also doesn't seem to be working for most.

We have a handful of people who say they can make it one weekend or the other and a handful of people is unfortunately not financial viable considering the cost of space we need to acquire and snacks/beverages for each day of networking.

If you have planned to attend NJC, please tell us which dates you would be able to join us.

If we cannot reach 20 participants for either weekend, we may be moving the event back to the 27th-30th where Doug has no work schedule conflicts and scaling the event back, thus dropping the suite OR rescheduling for another weekend in the future.

As we need to make quick hotel decisions, the poll will close in 3 days.

We appreciate your time in letting us know your plans.
Thanks! :)

Off from the 17th for the rest of the month so either option works here. I told my people to get the Jello shots ready :bounce:

I voted for the first weekend because no way I'll be able to afford it the 2nd weekend with everything inflated 2-3x for Halloween LOL:(

Holy Smokes....Just looked up 10/20-10/23 and its $1500 for airfare and a stay at Excalibur......$1800 for the Luxor.... Honestly this weekend seems to be more than the halloween weekend. Thats all kookie talk.

Holy Smokes....Just looked up 10/20-10/23 and its $1500 for airfare and a stay at Excalibur......$1800 for the Luxor.... Honestly this weekend seems to be more than the halloween weekend. Thats all kookie talk.
Yah, it’s roughly the same price for the Cosmo for either weekend.

Well, we've seen the poll results and we are going to plan the event, yet scale it down to accommodate the size.
With that, we'll save a few bucks to plan for an October 19, 2023 - October 22, 2023 Jetcareers 25th Anniversary Party. :)

For this year's NJC, we'll be planning on checking in on Wednesday October 26, checking out on Saturday October 29.
I'll still get us a Cosmopolitan Terrace room (with a balcony) to use as a "meeting point" or we can always use a lounge somewhere on the strip too. Wing it and go with the flow type fun like we always do. ;)

If you have any ideas, by all means, we are open to them!

Last edited:
The new dates work well for airfare/hotels. I'm waiting to hear when Jenn is having knee surgery but am planning to be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back