Pinnacle sets the standard for regional airlines

Such nonsense Joe. I'm a Bendovour pilot for life. What you talkin about.

We'll Endeavor not to shut down. We Endeavor not to crash another one. We Endeavor to get some crew scheduling and aircraft dispatching folks up to speed on their job. We Endeavor to keep a CEO around. We Endeavor to sell ourselves to Skywest with just the -900's because that was the plan all along. We Endeavor to park them -200's. We Endeavor to thank you for all you do.

Well, at least you weren't named "SureJet" and announced it with a cringe-worthy video.

Give it time.

SureJet would have been fine with me, reminds everyone what a joke this is.

Guum-Ball announced our newest program, on time performance bonuses- in the middle of our worst on time performance I know of in recent memory and it's entirely due to incompetence on every level of the SOC. I guess the plan is to just push pilots to shut the door and not write anything up or require a flight plan that wasn't done with the express intent to run us into a middle of a line of TS's

Give it time.

SureJet would have been fine with me, reminds everyone what a joke this is.

Guum-Ball announced our newest program, on time performance bonuses- in the middle of our worst on time performance I know of in recent memory and it's entirely due to incompetence on every level of the SOC. I guess the plan is to just push pilots to shut the door and not write anything up or require a flight plan that wasn't done with the express intent to run us into a middle of a line of TS's

I'll bet you it looked great on a memo though.

That's pretty much a sign of someone who is surrounded by "Yes Men" and doesn't get his hands dirty in the operation at all.

I'll bet you it looked great on a memo though.

That's pretty much a sign of someone who is surrounded by "Yes Men" and doesn't get his hands dirty in the operation at all.

We have our "performance plus" bonus which is based off of on time performance and profit sharing. Since we are in contract negotiations of course we magically aren't making any money. But even if the performance was good the best thing we'd get is like $150 quarterly. That has absolutely zero place in my decision making on the line.

I seriously feel like our middle management trolls us on our company website. The most recent one was "Aircraft Cleaning on Track During Summer Ops." Our planes are friggin disgusting. But the memo goes on to talk about the schedules that each mainline overlord wants us to do, how often the flight decks are clean. I'm surprised I don't have hepatitis a-z from sitting up there. You know when you go to a house with a toddler and everything is covered in unidentifiable sticky? Its like that.

We have our "performance plus" bonus which is based off of on time performance and profit sharing. Since we are in contract negotiations of course we magically aren't making any money. But even if the performance was good the best thing we'd get is like $150 quarterly. That has absolutely zero place in my decision making on the line.

I seriously feel like our middle management trolls us on our company website. The most recent one was "Aircraft Cleaning on Track During Summer Ops." Our planes are friggin disgusting. But the memo goes on to talk about the schedules that each mainline overlord wants us to do, how often the flight decks are clean. I'm surprised I don't have hepatitis a-z from sitting up there. You know when you go to a house with a toddler and everything is covered in unidentifiable sticky? Its like that.

Hey...HEY! I've found that it's not the stuff around the house, but instead me, that's covered in unidentifiable sticky (because every time I pick my kid up she slobbers me like a labrador retriever. Bloody teething.).

Hey...HEY! I've found that it's not the stuff around the house, but instead me, that's covered in unidentifiable sticky (because every time I pick my kid up she slobbers me like a labrador retriever. Bloody teething.).
16 months into it and still no end in sight. удачи. (good luck)

You can always write up the "cockpit is unsanitary".

Cockpit found to be within limits as per "Sanitary Guidelines Memo 324-13" Ops check good, okay for service.

Then we can call OSHA out and see if they approved that memo.

I've refused planes for sanitary reasons until they were fixed by my standards. It's not that hard.

You wimp. I'm pretty sure we grow bacteria not yet known to medical science on our Brasilia overheads. Black creeping cruditis airlineritis MEL-stickeritis is most common around pack, EEC and generator switches.

(The next guy who makes fun of me for getting off the Bro at regular intervals to access hot running water and soap is getting my "really" face.)

You wimp. I'm pretty sure we grow bacteria not yet known to medical science on our Brasilia overheads. Black creeping cruditis airlineritis MEL-stickeritis is most common around pack, EEC and generator switches.

(The next guy who makes fun of me for getting off the Bro at regular intervals to access hot running water and soap is getting my "really" face.)

Oh come on, the 6,000 sani-wipes strewn about the FD aren't good enough?

If our contract ever gets finished at surejet and I'm making any less than I currently am my vote will be a no every single time. I'd rather leave the industry than sacrifice more than I already have just to be able to fly planes. We need to grow balls.

Good to hear. I would certainly recommend you stress this - frequently - to your negotiating team. It is an understatement, but I am not very optimistic about any elements of our potential JCBA.

I cannot stress how important that is. The company is deadset on coming after ANY element that is financially related and stripping the monetary benefits related to actually coming to work. Think of the company going after everything, a highly aggressive negotiating strategy that leaves little room to maintain positive elements. Now, couple that with the industry reality and potential folks not really wanting to grow any balls because they're afraid of missing out on potential RFPs for larger aircraft. There is a sense of urgency to complete this, but I am extremely negative about what the end product will be.

Cockpit found to be within limits as per "Sanitary Guidelines Memo 324-13" Ops check good, okay for service.

I didn't realize you were my co-worker! I didn't see your last name among the V-files in the lounge!

Then we can call OSHA out and see if they approved that memo.

I've refused planes for sanitary reasons until they were fixed by my standards. It's not that hard.

One of my last 121 flights we had a passenger that destroyed a bathroom and even leaked into the cockpit. We had to take an hour delay while the rampers fought over who would do it.

Just when I thought the regional's couldn't get more f-ed up delta management figures out another way to change the game for the worse.
Its going to perpetual race to the bottom every 5 years.

Back