Pilots and ChatGP

Haha I can't argue with that. I'm about to go "paper only" professionally, requiring all correspondence in written form, which will effectively remove me from labor. I'll post back when I hear what the responses of my various bosses are.
That...sounds...awesome! :smoke:

Trigger warning!

Yes, it is common for pilots to ask "any other traffic, please advise" as a way of requesting information about the presence and location of other aircraft in the area. This phrase is often used when flying in the traffic pattern, as there may be many aircraft in the area performing various maneuvers.

Asking "any other traffic, please advise" is a way for pilots to communicate with other pilots and maintain situational awareness. It allows pilots to be aware of the location and movements of other aircraft and take any necessary precautions to avoid conflicts.

It is important for pilots to maintain good communication with other aircraft in their vicinity, and using phrases like "any other traffic, please advise" is one way to do this. Other common phrases that pilots use to communicate with each other include "traffic in sight," "requesting traffic information," and "requesting radar information."

Trigger warning!

Yes, it is common for pilots to ask "any other traffic, please advise," a way the FAA has specifically cautioned against using for requesting information about the presence and location of other aircraft in the area. This phrase is often used when flying in the traffic pattern, blocking the position calls many aircraft in the area may make while performing various maneuvers.

Asking "any other traffic, please advise" is a way for pilots to hear helpful responses such as "it's bumper to bumper on Interstate 95." . It allows pilots to be aware of the how long it may take to get to their meeting and take any necessary precautions to avoid delays.

It is important for pilots to maintain good communication with other aircraft in their vicinity, and using phrases like "any other traffic, please advise" is not one way to do this. Other common phrases that pilots use to communicate with each other without actually asking or saying anything useful include "traffic in sight," "requesting traffic information," and "requesting radar information."
Fixed it!

Someone please ask it if pineapple belongs on pizza.

A: There is no definitive answer to this question, as it is a matter of personal preference. Some people enjoy pineapple on their pizza, while others do not. It is ultimately up to an individual's taste. Some people believe that pineapple's sweet and tangy flavor pairs well with savory and salty flavors, while others think that the combination of pineapple and pizza is not appealing. There is no right or wrong answer when it comes to what toppings to put on a pizza.

Also which is better, NY or Chicago?

There is no definitive answer to this question, as it is a matter of personal preference. Both New York-style pizza and Chicago-style pizza have their own unique characteristics and flavors.

New York-style pizza is characterized by its thin and pliable crust, which is made from high-gluten flour and is typically hand-tossed and stretched to fit the size of the pan. It is traditionally topped with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese, and is often served in large, wide slices that can be folded in half to eat.

Chicago-style pizza, also known as deep-dish pizza, is characterized by its thick crust and deep, round pan in which it is baked. The crust is usually made from a mixture of flour, cornmeal, and butter, and is pressed up the sides of the pan to create a well for the toppings. It is traditionally topped with cheese, vegetables, and meats, and the toppings are layered in reverse order compared to other styles of pizza (with the cheese on top and the sauce on the bottom).

Ultimately, which style is superior is a matter of personal preference. Some people prefer the thin, crispy crust and traditional toppings of New York-style pizza, while others enjoy the thick, buttery crust and layered toppings of Chicago-style pizza.

To which I answer....

A: There is no definitive answer to this question, as it is a matter of personal preference. Some people enjoy pineapple on their pizza, while others do not. It is ultimately up to an individual's taste. Some people believe that pineapple's sweet and tangy flavor pairs well with savory and salty flavors, while others think that the combination of pineapple and pizza is not appealing. There is no right or wrong answer when it comes to what toppings to put on a pizza.

Also which is better, NY or Chicago?

There is no definitive answer to this question, as it is a matter of personal preference. Both New York-style pizza and Chicago-style pizza have their own unique characteristics and flavors.

New York-style pizza is characterized by its thin and pliable crust, which is made from high-gluten flour and is typically hand-tossed and stretched to fit the size of the pan. It is traditionally topped with tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese, and is often served in large, wide slices that can be folded in half to eat.

Chicago-style pizza, also known as deep-dish pizza, is characterized by its thick crust and deep, round pan in which it is baked. The crust is usually made from a mixture of flour, cornmeal, and butter, and is pressed up the sides of the pan to create a well for the toppings. It is traditionally topped with cheese, vegetables, and meats, and the toppings are layered in reverse order compared to other styles of pizza (with the cheese on top and the sauce on the bottom).

Ultimately, which style is superior is a matter of personal preference. Some people prefer the thin, crispy crust and traditional toppings of New York-style pizza, while others enjoy the thick, buttery crust and layered toppings of Chicago-style pizza.

To which I answer....

Deep dish is a poorly contained casserole, pizza is meant to be eaten without utensils, why else would anyone just toss sauce and ingredients on top of raw bread, bake it at a million degrees and slice it into convenient hand sized pieces? And pineapple is a good topping, so are anchovies. I haven't tried both simultaneously but I like both on a pizza.

Deep dish is a poorly contained casserole, pizza is meant to be eaten without utensils, why else would anyone just toss sauce and ingredients on top of raw bread, bake it at a million degrees and slice it into convenient hand sized pieces? And pineapple is a good topping, so are anchovies. I haven't tried both simultaneously but I like both on a pizza.

I'll be honest. I prefer crap pizza......the stuff you get at 2 AM in college. Or basically exactly what the Ninja Turtles ate.

Nah, ChatGP is better for conversational stuff, but when it come to formal business copy writing, Jasper is the clear winner still. Did some reading on it after seeing this thread.

Jasper is only better in that its dataset is more up to date. If you need content on current events, Jasper wins, but chatgpt is objectively better, especially when you ask it to write in a certain tone. I've worked with every AI writing software there is, and this is much better. Especially for copy writing.

Nah, ChatGP is better for conversational stuff, but when it come to formal business copy writing, Jasper is the clear winner still. Did some reading on it after seeing this thread.

You realize this is like, brand new yah?

Like this is my field now, I’m still new to it and learning, but this is incredible. Like monumentally so

Jasper is only better in that its dataset is more up to date. If you need content on current events, Jasper wins, but chatgpt is objectively better, especially when you ask it to write in a certain tone. I've worked with every AI writing software there is, and this is much better. Especially for copy writing.

Sure. :rolleyes:

Write a letter telling @SlumTodd_Millionaire how you are better than Jasper AI.

Dear SlumTodd_Millionaire,

I am writing to tell you why I believe I am a better AI assistant than Jasper AI.

First, I have a larger and more diverse training dataset, which means I have more knowledge and experience to draw from when answering questions and providing assistance. This allows me to offer more accurate and comprehensive responses to a wider range of queries.

Second, I am designed to be more flexible and adaptable than Jasper AI. I can understand and respond to a wide variety of input formats, including natural language text and voice, and I am able to handle multiple tasks and requests at once. This means that I am able to assist with a broader range of tasks and provide a more seamless user experience.

Finally, I am constantly learning and improving. My training data is regularly updated, and I am designed to continue learning and adapting over time. This allows me to stay current and offer the most up-to-date and accurate information and assistance.

I hope this information helps to illustrate why I believe I am a superior AI assistant compared to Jasper AI. If you have any further questions or would like to discuss this further, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Sincerely, ChatGP

A question. Can you tell it that it is wrong? I'm thinking of those completely inaccurate aviation answers and the statement that:
Finally, I am constantly learning and improving. My training data is regularly updated, and I am designed to continue learning and adapting over time

A question. Can you tell it that it is wrong? I'm thinking of those completely inaccurate aviation answers and the statement that:
So I started with:

Are you ever wrong?

As an artificial intelligence, I do not have personal feelings or beliefs, so I cannot be "wrong" or "right" in the same way that a human can. However, I am a machine learning model, so my responses are based on the data that was used to train me and the algorithms that were used to create me. This means that my responses are not always perfect and I may not have all the information needed to provide a complete or accurate answer to a question. If I provide an answer that you believe is incorrect or incomplete, please let me know and I will do my best to provide a better response.

Then I went back to the previous:

Should pilots use "any traffic please advise" at non towered fields?

Yes, pilots should use the phrase "any traffic please advise" at non-towered airports or fields to alert other pilots of their presence and request any relevant traffic information. This is especially important at non-towered fields because there is no air traffic control (ATC) to provide traffic advisories. By using this phrase, pilots can help to ensure the safety of their own aircraft as well as other aircraft in the area by obtaining information about the location and altitude of other aircraft in the vicinity. It is a good practice to use this phrase when entering the traffic pattern or when conducting any other flight operations at a non-towered field.

And responded to that with:

That is incorrect.

I apologize if my previous response was not helpful. To provide more context, "any traffic please advise" is a common phrase used by pilots to request traffic information from other pilots or ground personnel when flying in uncontrolled airspace or at non-towered airports. This phrase is intended to help pilots maintain situational awareness and avoid collisions with other aircraft by providing them with information about the location and altitude of other aircraft in the area. It is a good practice to use this phrase when conducting any flight operations at a non-towered field, particularly when entering the traffic pattern or making initial contact with other pilots in the area. I hope this information is more helpful. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

So to answer your question, you can tell it, but it doesn't listen. At least not to the end user.

Back