Pilot has mid-flight mental breakdown Air Canada co-pilot's

Re: Pilot has mid-flight mental breakdown Air Canada co-pilo

I've been described as a depressed paranoid psychotic. I've got feelings too. Wait. You don't drive a fricking gravel truck, do you?

I hope you don't drive between the hours of 2-5am, buddy. I'm up there every night, just biding my time for my opportunity to STRIKE.

I hope you don't drive between the hours of 2-5am, buddy. I'm up there every night, just biding my time for my opportunity to STRIKE.

hahahah that really cracks me up, especially the
AFTERTHE CRASH HIS FAMILY DESCRIBED HIM AS A PARANOID PSYCHOTIC AND HIS FRIENDS STATED THAT HE WAS DEPRESSED. IN A FINAL INTERVIEW BEFORE HE DIED HE REPEATEDLY MENTIONED ANIMOSITY TOWARD GRAVEL TRUCKS.
part hahahahahahah

wow

i mean, really?

It's pretty much the funniest thing I've ever seen on the ntsb website. I know, I know, faint praise...

I know what happened. The co-pilot had one too many dinners with flight attendants where the conversation topic pertained to their cats.

Behold the wrath of Barbel... Schatzi! :)

"They are all fat, fat, fat! Und veel not VORK!"

"The pilot then asked flight attendants to find out if any passenger was a qualified pilot. When none was found, one flight attendant admitted she held a current commercial pilot's license but said her license for reading cockpit instruments had expired."

:laff: I guess FAs don't want to be mistaken for pilots - oh how things have changed

Back