For Sale Pilot Clothes (Shirt, Leather Jacket, London Fog Coat)

joethepilot

Hello Everyone,

I am cleaning out the closet and would like to sell a few items that I no longer have use for.

• 2x Van Heusen Aviation Shirt 17.5 Short Sleeve (New Never taken out of package) - $10 ea

• 1x Landerwood Pilot Shirt 18.0 Short Sleeve (tried on but never worn otherwise) - $20

• 1x M&H "London Fog" Style Overcoat - 46 Long - Navy (Worn to work but in good shape) - $60

• 1x M&H Leather Jacket - XL Long - (Worn To work but in good shape) - $200
    • This one has the Eyelets to put metal wings on the outside of the jacket. It also comes with a zip out thinsulate liner.
  • 1x Perrone Leather Jacket - XL Long - Pinnacle Logo sown into the line (Worn to work but in good shape) - $200
    • This one has a Liner that has the Pinnacle Logo. If you care to have that taken out you can send the jacket to perrone and they will replace it with a new liner. This also has the velcro patch on the chest and will come with the black patch pictured. The Customized wing/name patch is about $13 from perrone.
I've tried to price everything about half off original retail. Please see pictures for details. $5 shipping for the shirts and $20 shipping for the jackets. Please PM me here with your contact info if interested.

Back