For Sale All my Pilot Shirts (10) and a Sweater

ClearedForOption

Psychiatric Help 5¢
Now that I'm "Feelin' Blue" I have no need for all of these white pilot shirts... to which my wife told me, "Get all of these out of my closet - and the house."

So, for your consideration:

10 Pilot Shirts.

3 - 17" Short Sleeve - With 'Eyelets' (for wings) - in Great Condition... got them right before I left my last job, they were worn only a couple of times on charter flights. (Including the flight where I brought that (<------------------ see pic) back to Boston.

2 - (1) - 17 1/2" Short Sleeve with Eyelets
(needs a button sewed on)
(1) - 17" Long Sleve

In pretty good condition... I never wore the long sleeve shirt, so it's only been out a few times. The other one popped a button for the epiulet (sp?) strap and will need to be replaced. (not by me... by you. I should have done it a year ago, but didn't)

5 - 17" Short Sleeve - These were worn hard and put away wet... survived three airlines, I built my own eyelets for a few of them. They would make great cargo shirts, rags, or good shirts to show that you have a lot of 'experience.' I'm throwing them in because well, sometimes when you spill mustard on your shirt, (or have no money) anything will do.

And... 1 Black 'Air Force' Style/Winter Sweater. Medium. I used this at Southern, then at the rest of my jobs somehow it 'shrank' - or I got larger. And, it's black... and we had blue uniform pieces.

$45 plus shipping and they are yours. (which is a good deal for 5 good shirts and a sweater ...and 5 very questionable shirts)

For shipping I was thinking of a priority mail flat rate large box... $14.95. I should be able to wedge all of them into one of them. I was going to do some Xmas eBaying (extra art-deco silverplated silverware from the late 30's and 40's from a set I collected for me and the wife if you are interested) and picked up a few boxed from the post office. Or I can do something else slower... don't think it will be too much cheaper. And, pay pal is ok.

Thanks...

Attached are some not too blurry pictures taken with my iPhone on a very ugly couch. (not included)

IMG_0062.jpgIMG_0061.jpgIMG_0060.jpgIMG_0058.jpgIMG_0059.jpg

Back