Blazer, Leather jacket and 2 copilot caps

WAFlyBoy

Was cleaning out a closet and found these items stowed away. As my flying days are behind me, thought I'd see if somebody else can use them and pocket a little cash for myself. Details:

Horizon Air copilot cap with emblem, size 7-1/4, made by Superior Uniform Cap. Looks new, hardly used.

Skywest copilot cap with emblem, size 7-1/4, made by Superior Uniform Cap. Very little wear, maybe needs a light cleaning with a lint brush.

Horizon Air leather jacket, made by Gibson & Barnes, size 44R. Has Horizon Air logo embossing and my name patch, both on the inside. I had a couple of little velcro strips sewn to the left breast so I could attach the name badge required at Skywest. Includes removable Thinsulate liner. Also found Horizon Air tie clip in the pocket - goes to the buyer as an added bonus :)

Skywest blazer, made by Murphy and Hartelius. I can't find a size on it, but it's similar to the leather jacket, perhaps a smidge smaller. For a similar sized person, it could certainly be tailored to fit by your local cleaners. Has three stripes on the cuff and includes Skywest breast insignia.

Edit: Adding a Jeppesen 2" chart binder. Shows a good amount of wear on the outside, but the binder seems to work fine. Pretty sure it's leather, as the scuffed edges have the appearance and smell of leather.

Prices are negotiable; I have no idea what this stuff costs new anymore, so feel free to make an offer or pass this along to your new hire friends. (I would guess that several airlines might use these styles.) Photos available on request. Please PM if interested.

WAFlyBoy, didn't know we had another QX'er (or former in your case). There are a few of us on here, if you're in the Seattle area, let me know. I typically wear a 38R-40R, so I don't know if the leather would fit me or not...but been looking for one potentially.

Back