PHX area: Pizza and Beer

pilot602

If specified, this will replace the title that
Was just wonderin' what the likelihood of us PHX pilots gettin together for some pizza and beer or what not in the next week or so. Kind of a mini- JC.com meet.

Anyone interested?

[ QUOTE ]
Was just wonderin' what the likelihood of us PHX pilots gettin together for some pizza and beer or what not in the next week or so. Kind of a mini- JC.com meet.

Anyone interested?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm down in TUS, but go to PHX often. I've got a base exercise we're doing until mid next week, but will probably be available after then.

MD

Sorry. Can't make it.
wink.gif

So, what next weekend (the, what, 14th or so) sound good?

Any suggestions on where?

I'm down in Tucson with MikeD, and the same thing applies for the base exercise. After that, count me in too.

-BJ

OK let's aim for Sat. April 12 (Or Sunday if that's better) and we could do this at:

FFZ (Falcon's roost - a real hole of a restaurant but the food is decent)

DVT ("DVR" or Deer Valley Restaurant - nice place, good food, cheap)

We could do late afternoon. I figure if we stick to one of the airports those who are a little south or north could fly-in if they wanted to.

[ QUOTE ]
OK let's aim for Sat. April 12 (Or Sunday if that's better) and we could do this at:

We could do late afternoon. I figure if we stick to one of the airports those who are a little south or north could fly-in if they wanted to.

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone for Anzio's Landing? Fine Italian food at FFZ (last I remember) on the east side of the field next to the Mesa PD helicopter ops area.

Sunday the 13th wouldn't be bad.

We could do Anzio's - I didn't mention it because I've heard it tends to be a bit pricey. I have wanted to try it though (I taxi by it every friggin' day practically) and it does have taxiway access!
wink.gif

I don't know if I'll be in town yet, or not, but keep posting details and if I'm around, I'll pop in!

Well Anzio's is closed on Sundays .. so if Anzio's is the place it's gotta be Sat.

This is like juggling water!
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Anyone for Anzio's Landing? Fine Italian food at FFZ (last I remember) on the east side of the field next to the Mesa PD helicopter ops area.

Sunday the 13th wouldn't be bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, no! Hooters Restaurant in Deer Valley! April 12th, 12:00 High Noon. How's that sound?

Yeah I mean the one right off I-17 and Bell before Union Hills Drive. So how does Hooters sound to everyone? Me and my friend used to do alot of studying for our instrument rating there actually.
grin.gif

Hooters sounds good to me...as does anywhere else. If you're wanting to stay by an airport, there is a place called Jilly's right by SDL. I think they have some good happy hour specials.
And just a side note. Actually a question for Doug. You weren't at Wal-Mart on FLW and 101 today were you? If not, I'm pretty sure I saw your twin:)

Holy crap, I just got back from WalMart.

Hahaha! Yup, that was me. Shorts, leather flip flops and an untucked shirt... Hell, if it was N. Scottsdale and you see a black guy, chances are it's me!
smile.gif

That's too weird.

Back