PHX area: Pizza and Beer

I'll be up in PHX tomorrow (Friday) all day. Got an appointment at 1600 is all, and some crap to take care of at KLUF. Anyone up for lunch or dinner? I'll be everywhere, from the west valley at Luke to the southeast valley at Mesa/Queen Creek. Anywhere in the PHX metro area is cool.

BTW, I'm off to go fly, so the next time I'll check this is in the early a.m. tomorrow. Post or PM.....

Cheers

[ QUOTE ]
I'll be up in PHX tomorrow (Friday) all day. Got an appointment at 1600 is all, and some crap to take care of at KLUF. Anyone up for lunch or dinner? I'll be everywhere, from the west valley at Luke to the southeast valley at Mesa/Queen Creek. Anywhere in the PHX metro area is cool.

BTW, I'm off to go fly, so the next time I'll check this is in the early a.m. tomorrow. Post or PM.....

Cheers

[/ QUOTE ]

By the time you get to PHX, I'll be halfway to ATL on the arrival to the airport!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

if your looking for a "good time", me and some of my croonies (work ppl, x-work ppl, friends, people who just wanna get drunk & gossip cuz it's a 3 day weekend) will be going to Aunt Chilada's on 16th street/Morten at 4pm for Friday/Holdiay happy hour!! it's a mexican restaurant and has good drinks and free snacky snacks till the food runs out!

more than welcome to join if you like! dunno what ya look like but if you shout "kristie", I'll know who it is!

anyone who wants to show - the more the merrier!!
laugh.gif

after all, it is a holiday weekend and we's (us 9-5er's) all off on Monday!! Yippeeeeeee....

[ QUOTE ]

if your looking for a "good time", me and some of my croonies (work ppl, x-work ppl, friends, people who just wanna get drunk & gossip cuz it's a 3 day weekend) will be going to Aunt Chilada's on 16th street/Morten at 4pm for Friday/Holdiay happy hour!! it's a mexican restaurant and has good drinks and free snacky snacks till the food runs out!

more than welcome to join if you like! dunno what ya look like but if you shout "kristie", I'll know who it is!

anyone who wants to show - the more the merrier!!
laugh.gif

after all, it is a holiday weekend and we's (us 9-5er's) all off on Monday!! Yippeeeeeee....

[/ QUOTE ]

As someone always looking for a "good time", I could be there.

Seriously, it would be about 1700 or so.

Be in the bar or the dining room?

Mike, I can be around FFZ from 1730 on ...

or, if ya wanna swing by SDL I could go for lunch ...

Back