PHX area: Pizza and Beer

We could try Hooter and then a D'backs game. There's still plenty of CHEAP tickets available, games at 7:05 v. the Brewers on Sat.

Tickets

Wow, I just made this so much more complicated.
smirk.gif

And I had been working in the yard all afternoon too, lucky you didn't catch a wiff!
smile.gif

So thats what that smell was!? :)

I almost stopped my car to introduce myself, but I didn't want you to think that one of your JCer's was stalking ya.

mmmm pizza and beer... I might be totally ready for that! haha

I can't do saturday though cuz I'm taking the "engineer-in-training" 8 hr exam and after that - doug and I have a poker night that we've already committed to...

but i think sunday is open for us so far... I might be able to drag him out to hooters or Jilly's!
grin.gif

Jilly's has pool tables too that might be fun!! although hooters wings are better, i think...

Hey everybody, there's an idea....how bout a little texas hold-em for the us phoenix folks. Any other poker players here?

[ QUOTE ]
Was just wonderin' what the likelihood of us PHX pilots gettin together for some pizza and beer or what not in the next week or so. Kind of a mini- JC.com meet.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well Mrs E and I will be in Phx this week. any suggestions form good mexican food?

I always liked Marilyns. There is a couple around, One of them is on Scottsdale rd not to far from the airport, I think. Doug, do you know what Im talking about? Its been a long while since college. If you do go there the pollo fundido is awesome.

Hey Kristie, good luck on the EIT exam...I passed it in Pennsylvania many moons ago. If my senile brain remembers correctly, it was October '92, so it was too long ago for me to recall any helpful details. I'll never forget hating the electrical portion of the exam, though. Whenever I look at an electrical diagram for a new airplane, I still cringe from the flashbacks! Anyway, you'll do fine...it'll seem like the fastest 8 hours of your life!

Ok, how bout we aim for Sunday April 13, 5 p.m. at Jilly's in Scottsdale (It's well within walking distance from SDL for anyone wanting to fly in). We'll get some beer, some food and play some pool. I'll post a mapquest link for Jilly's here in a minute. Just confirm/deny if you're gonna show up!

JiIly's American Grill:

7301 E Butherus Dr.
(which is just Greenway Parkway after it crosses Scottsdale Rd.)
Scottsdale, AZ
85260-2412, US

Ph. (480) 368-8663
Mapquest

Well I'd still like to make a request for Hooters
grin.gif
, but Jilly's is close to the airport. So either restuarant will work well for me! What does everybody else want?

Hey Eagle, try Gardunos for some good mexican food. I know it's on Scottsdale road and I think the cross street is Doubletree.

[ QUOTE ]
Ok, how bout we aim for Sunday April 13, 5 p.m. at Jilly's in Scottsdale (It's well within walking distance from SDL for anyone wanting to fly in). We'll get some beer, some food and play some pool. I'll post a mapquest link for Jilly's here in a minute. Just confirm/deny if you're gonna show up!

[/ QUOTE ]

not us we will be in Sin City by friday

bump

I know,

set

and

spike

(thought I'd get those last two out of the way).

So we gonna do Sunday, 13th, 5PM Jilly's then or should we wait for Eagle? Who's gonna go to this anyway? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

[ QUOTE ]
So we gonna do Sunday, 13th, 5PM Jilly's then or should we wait for Eagle? Who's gonna go to this anyway? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

[/ QUOTE ]

One's in hot.......

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

so we're going with Jilly's? Who all is in??? We've got that time open, right doug??
wink.gif

Back