People Arriving.....

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
...anyone planning on showing up Saturday evening?

Probably. My vacation starts on Sunday which means they need to get me home by 5pm on Saturday night. Hopefully the whole day will just be a washout and I'll be able to head out early.

That's my plan....vacation starts Saturday, so I'll be spending it playing the non-rev game. I've got the room for Saturday night.....sure hope I actually get to use it! :panic:

Probably. My vacation starts on Sunday which means they need to get me home by 5pm on Saturday night. Hopefully the whole day will just be a washout and I'll be able to head out early.

That's my plan....vacation starts Saturday, so I'll be spending it playing the non-rev game. I've got the room for Saturday night.....sure hope I actually get to use it! :panic:

let me know if someone wants to split a room Saturday evening. I am getting in about 1030pm from MSP. I'd hate to pay $100+ for the room getting in that late.

let me know if someone wants to split a room Saturday evening. I am getting in about 1030pm from MSP. I'd hate to pay $100+ for the room getting in that late.

You don't actually plan on being IN your room at 10:30 on a Saturday night in Vegas do you?:)

You don't actually plan on being IN your room at 10:30 on a Saturday night in Vegas do you?:)

Absolutely not. Land 2230. hotel 2300, drop stuff off.....and then some time before check in Sunday I imagine I will wonder back to my room.

Don't want to be caught falling asleep on the monorail until check in...... :eek:

The wife and I will be there Friday night. We are going to make it a little vacation. It will be weird for me as this will be the first time back to Vegas since I moved away in 2005.

I bought my NJC ticket in February and still haven't figured out when I'll be arriving... Just procrastinating a little bit... I should probably book a room sometime...

The Mrs. and I will be there on Sunday morning as of now, but may change to Saturday depending on the generousity of the nonrev gods.:rolleyes:

I bought my NJC ticket in February and still haven't figured out when I'll be arriving... Just procrastinating a little bit... I should probably book a room sometime...
if you want a group rate on the room, there's only 8 left.

It looks like the CPS contingent will be arriving either Sunday or Monday and staying through Wednesday morning.

Michael

Hey we still up for splitting a room?

Dude you better bring your earplugs.....

283997853_4d0a6e96d1.jpg

Back