People Arriving.....

Dude you better bring your earplugs.....

283997853_4d0a6e96d1.jpg

. . .thanks!

Come on Max....That's not a secret photo....It's in the JC archives.......You were the quiet snorer in the condo though.....

Didn't mean no harm....:eek:

Lol, come on man. How long have you known me? I ain't mad. I was teasin!

Lol, guess those breathe rights don't work.

Lol, come on man. How long have you known me? I ain't mad. I was teasin!

Lol, guess those breathe rights don't work.

They DO NOT work. I have tried those numerous times. As Im typing this there is a infomercial about that Pure Snore mouth piece thingy. :confused:

Still debating on coming in on Sat or Sun. Looks like it's gonna be both of us, though. Was just gonna be me until Nessa's mom volunteered to keep Gavin. I've already got the whole week off, so it's just gonna be non-revving numbers. If it were just me, I'd say Sat for sure since I could just FedEx myself out there.

Not sure how well they work for snoring, but they've done me right when I've got a cold!

Anyone going to be around Sunday at 4 or 5pm at the Sahara hotel? I need someone to help check this minor into the hotel room... Called the hotel they're totally cool with it.

Anyone going to be around Sunday at 4 or 5pm at the Sahara hotel? I need someone to help check this minor into the hotel room... Called the hotel they're totally cool with it.

Have you found anyone to help out yet? I'm trying to get in around 1300....hotel by 1400. Hit me up if you still need a hand.....all my contact info is on the contact sheet Kristie sent out....or just PM me in the next two days.

isn't your special friend coming to see you, Max? You know, the "Intern"?

No Alex The Greek? For reals? That effing sucks man, I was looking forward to meeting him! GRR! :( :( :(

I'm in Dallas for one more night then headed out sometime tomorrow morning.

What's the best way to get to the hotel? Cab?

I'm in Dallas for one more night then headed out sometime tomorrow morning.

What's the best way to get to the hotel? Cab?

Cab we be a bit of $$ especially staying at the Sahara. Go with one of the 'shuttle' services. I think last year we paid $6 per person. Only problem is they stop at a number of hotels before getting to yours depending on where you are staying.

Back