Penalized for fatigue report?!?!??!?

I'd just swallow it and make sure I wasn't on anyone's list to call the next time I had a tiny little bit of doubt about whether or not I was fit to fly. One strike out of three isn't going to move anyone's needle. If you get two, whether it's your fault or not, I'd figure out a way to up sticks. I would also not talk about it on the public part of the interwebz. No possible upside.

"No possible upside for the OP!" My mistake!
He's been odd last couple of pages.
Use of gender neutral words to describe the Netflix binging hard IFR not flying pilot clearly gives away the fact that it's a girl, but he won't even say if she's cute, let alone give up a photo and a phone number.

He's been odd last couple of pages.
Use of gender neutral words to describe the Netflix binging hard IFR not flying pilot clearly gives away the fact that it's a girl, but he won't even say if she's cute, let alone give up a photo and a phone number.

Yeah I suspect this pilot isn’t your type. I’m being intentionaly vauge for a reason but it’s not becuase of the persons sex. But I can assure you this isn’t something you would be interested in.

1yj9d0.jpg

Yeah I suspect this pilot isn’t your type. I’m being intentionaly vauge for a reason but it’s not becuase of the persons sex. But I can assure you this isn’t something you would be interested in.
Not in the market, just messin' with ya.
Good luck on your ordeal and get that wrist fixed up.

I feel like in preparation for the next industry downturn there needs to be a sticky thread about “How to Survive Flying at a 135 Operation and Have Fun Doing It”. Because stories like this are too common but oftentimes totally avoidable WITHOUT folks letting themselves get pushed around.

I worked at one, a looooong time ago. When I was shorted on pay, and the explanation was crap, I found another job. However, a piece of advice. When the one guy stands up, gets shut down by the company, and now "if you want to fly the new Challenger, you'll have to pay for your own type", don't lambast that guy for doing what's right, because he quit. You having to pay for your training isn't the guy who quit fault. It's your fault for putting up with it, and paying for your training.

I'd just swallow it and make sure I wasn't on anyone's list to call the next time I had a tiny little bit of doubt about whether or not I was fit to fly. One strike out of three isn't going to move anyone's needle. If you get two, whether it's your fault or not, I'd figure out a way to up sticks. I would also not talk about it on the public part of the interwebz. No possible upside.
Next time, call in hungover.

Back