Other Stuff to Do in Vegas

kellwolf

Piece of Trash
For those of you not into the whole gamblin' thing here ya go:

http://www.vegas.com/attractions/?f=submore&t=mattrt

It's a list of all the cool stuff Vegas has both on and off the strip. There's an Atomic Testing Museum?!??! Looks cool, but it's not on the strip. This also lists all the coasters and the prices. I'm FO' SHO' doing the Star Trek thing and probably Speed:The Ride.

[ QUOTE ]
Liberace Museum... wooo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, don't make fun - we've already added that to our to-do list!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gifnow see, i wouldn't have admitted that outloud to a room full of thousands! hahahaha /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Liberace Museum... wooo /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ummm, don't make fun - we've already added that to our to-do list!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't making fun... I've actually always wanted to check it out.. Can I go? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

As long as there isn't any anal probing, I'm up for it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Wait, what are those dudes with dark suits doing outside of my office right now? And why are they putting on those long doctor's gloves. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone for Area 51? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I think "Janet" is oversold that weekend! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

But I could probably swing a jumpseat.

[ QUOTE ]
I'm hoping to check out the Star Trek Experience at the Hilton.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that one is at the top of my geek list. I saw a special on Vegas thrill rides on Travel/Discovery/Learning Channel yesterday, and now I'm really starting to get stoked.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm hoping to check out the Star Trek Experience at the Hilton.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, that one is at the top of my geek list. I saw a special on Vegas thrill rides on Travel/Discovery/Learning Channel yesterday, and now I'm really starting to get stoked.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did that earlier this week and liked it. It was much more convincing after several servings of Romulan Ale from the bar. They actually took beer and dyed it blue.

Oh, God.

P.S. I hear Klingon beer is better.

Do Klingons even drink beer, or do they just hang out around Uranus?

<rimshot>

[ QUOTE ]
Oh, God.

P.S. I hear Klingon beer is better.

Do Klingons even drink beer, or do they just hang out around Uranus?

<rimshot>

[/ QUOTE ]

Ha! Ha! Those Klingons are going to kick Uranus, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back