Orange Theory Fitness

This.
Most Americans are eating themselves into an early grave.

Just read a book called the Obesity Code. It was recommended to me by my doctor. It basically covers why the calorie in/ calorie out model is wrong and proven wrong by basically every serious study ever done. The real enemy is insulin resistance which is caused by eating too much refined carbs and eating too often. Control insulin production through fasting and proper eating cycles and you can reverse insulin resistance and finally lose weight. I was skeptical but I’ve lost 25 pounds the first month following its guidance. It’s amazing how money has influenced dietary guidelines to benefit producers while causing the obesity crisis that exist now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One must remember that the manufacturers of processed foods (and most restaurants) are not in business to supply you with healthy food, they're in business to make money. And the way they do that is to offer you food that 'tastes good', which means lots of fat, sugar and salt. If you want to eat well, prepare your own food. Remember when almost all Americans and school children brought their own lunch to work and school? Look at the photos from those days — how many morbidly obese people do you see?

In the immortal words of Jack LaLanne, the legendary fitness guru, "If it tastes good, spit it out!"

Just read a book called the Obesity Code. It was recommended to me by my doctor. It basically covers why the calorie in/ calorie out model is wrong and proven wrong by basically every serious study ever done. The real enemy is insulin resistance which is caused by eating too much refined carbs and eating too often. Control insulin production through fasting and proper eating cycles and you can reverse insulin resistance and finally lose weight. I was skeptical but I’ve lost 25 pounds the first month following its guidance. It’s amazing how money has influenced dietary guidelines to benefit producers while causing the obesity crisis that exist now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ordered it, I’ll take a look at it!

Back