One More Month!!!!

SMS'ed you earlier for cocktails but NooOoOOooo! :)

(I know, I know, you're unpacking!)

Yup, one month to go and I'm very excited myself!

It's going to be a great time and don't be one of the guys online saying "blah blah blah I'm jealous because you're all having a good time and I'm just sitting here debating politics in The Lavatory blah blah blah"

You've got 30 days to make it happen so DOOWIT!

Registration price is rock bottom.
Hotel prices are rock bottom.
Airfare, um, I don't know, but I presume it's rock bottom too.

I don't think anyone's every left an NJC event and not left with a plethora of industry networking contacts.

Sorry but I'll probably be overseas again...just the way my schedule worked. I was trying to make it work, but it doesn't look good. Y'all have fun!!:beer:

Well, I was going to come out but after realizing what fun Vegas would be since I'm not 21 yet (6 more months) I think I'm going to wait till next year.

Well, I was going to come out but after realizing what fun Vegas would be since I'm not 21 yet (6 more months) I think I'm going to wait till next year.

Vegas was great even when I was a kid. It's just an amazing town. Where else can you walk down the street and see a volcano, a pirate fight, a wizard battle a dragon, and a fountain show, all within a few blocks? Plus some of the best food in the country, magic shows, strip clubs (you don't need to be 21 at many of them), etc... Trust me, you'll have a good time.

You're joking, right? Of course that's rock-bottom. You couldn't drive half the distance for that price.

Depends on your mileage, really.

If your car is really fuel efficient on the highway (like mine) you can do:

Total Travel Estimates: 16 hours 23 minutes / 1139.93 miles Fuel Cost: $114.93

That's one way. Round trip is 32 hours 46 minutes 2279.86 miles Fuel Cost:
$229.86

Of course, there are no in-drive movies, food and beverage service, or whatnot. Then of course there's the grueling 2 days of driving eating up your vacation time and your sanity while you risk your own neck driving through the mountainous regions of the country.

Yep, clearly the price to squirt down in a mere matter of hours while being pampered and catered to while someone else looks to your safety is FAR TOO HIGH! :buck:

Back