One More Month!!!!

Says you.

It's not ME I worry about. I can drive anywhere and not worry too much. It's the other morons out there that don't know their vehicle's limitations that worry me.
Mountainous parts of the country has nothing to do with the dispersion of idiot drivers, in fact I would venture that those indigenous to mountainous regions are better drivers (at least in the winter time).

Never fails that when it starts to snow 90% of the accidents involve California plates. :D

Says you.

It's not ME I worry about. I can drive anywhere and not worry too much. It's the other morons out there that don't know their vehicle's limitations that worry me.

Did you know that 90% of all drivers out there think they are better than average? It's called the Lake Wobegon Effect.

Mountainous parts of the country has nothing to do with the dispersion of idiot drivers, in fact I would venture that those indigenous to mountainous regions are better drivers (at least in the winter time).

Never fails that when it starts to snow 90% of the accidents involve California plates. :D

Exactly my point. I've driven in just about any kind of weather imaginable, and I've done nearly all of it in the exact same car.

But I digress... I'm flying out, end of story. No worries.
Gonna have a little bourbon on the plane/
by the time we land I won't feel no pain/
all those crazy drivers must be insane/
traveling the hard way just ain't the same.

Bah! Wish I could make it out there this year. The folks that give me money to hang around all day have scheduled their own biennial event for those exact days. :dunno:

Back