Oh Corpies LX

I'll jump in to defend @Cherokee_Cruiser on this one. While I do not agree with how adamant he is that all 91/135 is dangerous (disclaimer: I'm the Training Captain for for a Fortune 150 and the Standards Captain on one of our types), he has never made a post on the subject this over the top. It didn't take too much reading to understand that he was poking fun at himself. It's his shtick. The same as hating on Delta.

Some of you need to take a moment for some self reflection about your biases and not just dump on a post because of the messenger.

Walk a mile in my shoesā€¦

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll jump in to defend @Cherokee_Cruiser on this one. While I do not agree with how adamant he is that all 91/135 is dangerous (disclaimer: I'm the Training Captain for for a Fortune 150 and the Standards Captain on one of our types), he has never made a post on the subject this over the top. It didn't take too much reading to understand that he was poking fun at himself. It's his shtick. The same as hating on Delta.

Some of you need to take a moment for some self reflection about your biases and not just dump on a post because of the messenger.
Did you fall and hit your head?

I'm in and out of BOS (and EWR, JFK, LGA, IAD, PHL) single pilot in a Seneca a few times a week. The big airports aren't just for the big boys.

Besides, it's easy to be a hero when you have a crew, and a dispatch department and catering and flight attendants, and baggage handlers, etc.

______

That said, any 63 year old with a stuffy nose can make a mistake. WTF was his FO when he went to take off without a clearance?

Fix

CC gonna stroke out when he learns I used to fly Cirrus SR-22s into ATL ALL THE TIME at my previous employer.

Have several hundred landings in C-208s at EWR too.

Oh the huge manatee!1!1!1

That photo looks lie MSFS.

But the 49 CFR section has no bearing on runway incursions.

Dude, there have been many times on many topics in the past where I almost stepped in and defended you when people were piling on. Donā€™t think Iā€™m going to be tempted to do that again.
He is at rock bottom attempting to dig to the core of the earth, aka LIFETIME BAN

Todd was in the slammer first

I swear CC does it just to get a rise out of certain posters here, and they never fail to take the bait.

Here's the NTSB dokat: DCA23LA192

I was curious if the jumpseater was videoing because of a specific premonition (lol, KBOS). Appears to be random; here's their statement:

I was commuting in the flight deck jumpseat on JBU206, BNA-BOS on 27 Feb 2023. Flight was uneventful, as such, I was utilizing a PED in accordance with JetBlue policy. Below 18,000 the operating crew were on headsets with the flight deck speakers off. I was not wearing a headset so I did not hear intercom or ATC communications. It was a clear night so on an approximately five mile final for runway 4R, I decided to video the night approach/landing. On short final a business jet can be seen crossing our path on their takeoff roll on runway 09 as our crew performed a go-around. I did not see the business jet until it passed in front of us. I stopped the video shortly thereafter.

Temporary timeout. But then, not having to give the 'disappointed dad' chat to adults has been refreshing.
Temporary timeouts are a thing. Itā€™s been a few years since I challenged somebody to fisticuffs in Dergā€™s living room.

Then you really might know what itā€™s like.

I've seen a rich man beg
I've seen a good man sin
I've seen a tough man cry
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah!!

Not original but I think you meant:

ā€œI'll make a rich woman beg
And I'll make a good woman steal
I'll make an old woman blush
And I'll make a young girl squeal
I wanna be yours, pretty baby
Yours and yours alone
I'm here to tell ya, honey
That I'm bad to the boneā€

Ah, I see youā€™ve attended one of my departure briefings.

Maybe? Seems to be a pretty common statement about the place. 91 traffic, Cape Air, the Germans with the supersā€¦. One trip the aircraft preceding me wanted to complain to ground about the masts in the harbor. Pretty funny when the response was ā€œFirst time to BOS?ā€

It is a dynamic experience.

Back