Oh Alaska/Boeing

Oh Alaska…

Again a nothing burger.

A pressure controller fault light on the ground, after landing, means it had trouble switching from one auto controller to the other auto controller (alternating on each flight). Switching from one pressure controller to the other has nothing to do with a plug door or its bolts.

I know the media would love to blow this up (no pun intended) as if AS was negligent, but it simply isn’t the truth.

Again a nothing burger.

A pressure controller fault light on the ground, after landing, means it had trouble switching from one auto controller to the other auto controller (alternating on each flight). Switching from one pressure controller to the other has nothing to do with a plug door or its bolts.

I know the media would love to blow this up (no pun intended) as if AS was negligent, but it simply isn’t the truth.
Oh *common*, where’s your sense of humor?

I believe some of your upper management are in France this week.
How soon do you reckon could Airbus deliver a significant number of airframes, in consideration of the several hundred planes that Indigo, spirit, delta, United, and (recently) AA already have cued up?

Getting on the order books with Airbus right now might as well be unubtanium right now too. Unless you can slide into Spirits orders and help them take some debt off the books. Switching to Airbus won't get you an airplane faster.

I think the posturing of airlines against Boeing was a smart corporate move to put pressure on Boeing to get their act together, and even get compensation/better prices on 737s but the truth is, they all need Boeing to get back to producing airplanes and to even have Boeing increase production to get these orders out. Like it or not, Boeing is married to most of our airlines and we depend on them for growth, longevity, and in many cases, solvency.

Just bring the mad dogs back. 'Nother 10 years can't hurt, they're already tired as is.

(.../s....just in case that wasn't obvious for AS fleet...)

Oh God, they're going to send Kellner. :rolleyes:
1711089028776.jpeg

Boeing is so eff’d

Back