official "waiting for FOL from NYC PEPC" thread

If your trying to call today don't bother the office is closed today because of a water pipe break. They will be there tomorrow.

Well,,, now you need to start participating more... tell us about yourself! Make a progress signature (like mine) so we know more about what you've done / where you're going.

Also, don't listen to a damn thing pm577 days, he's a total idiot. ;)

Hey there!

Errr, I just moved and went w/o internet, so I've got a few days of catching up to do.

yeah, i tried calling today and got that message about the water damage. then of course i tried calling the main hr office and since they won't actually put you on hold instead of letting it ring and hanging up on you, i never actually got through. i'll try calling my hr rep tomorrow. hopefully get some answers. thanks

ok, so i finally got in contact with my hr guy and this is what he said... "Andrew,
I do have all of your clearances back now. However, we have to contact those who have been in processes for a greater period of time to offer the first class dates. We'll be contacting you once we get down to your name and have slots to fill for Cleveland Center. " so where can i look up cleveland center start dates to see if they've posted?

My POC's voice mail still says they are out of the office due to the water break. Did anyone got a hold of their POC yesterday? Or, if you get a hold of someone today please post.

ok, so i finally got in contact with my hr guy and this is what he said... "Andrew,
I do have all of your clearances back now. However, we have to contact those who have been in processes for a greater period of time to offer the first class dates. We'll be contacting you once we get down to your name and have slots to fill for Cleveland Center. " so where can i look up cleveland center start dates to see if they've posted?

OKC only posts the class dates, not how many slots are allocated towards each facility.

alright, but where can i actually find those postings? is it something we can find or is it only available to the HR reps?

Hey idk if anyone even cares about this but I asked my HR rep about having a later OKC start date for terminal and he gave me the upcoming dates:Nov.7 (which I first had)Nov. 18Dec. 9Dec. 15Jan. 12Just thought I would share what I know.

Hey idk if anyone even cares about this but I asked my HR rep about having a later OKC start date for terminal and he gave me the upcoming dates:Nov.7 (which I first had)Nov. 18Dec. 9Dec. 15Jan. 12Just thought I would share what I know.

OH GOD, MY EYES!! No Spacing Hurts Eyes. :buck:

Are these enroute dates or tower?

bah i messed that post up lol...i wrote it so that each date was right below the last but it just all molded together :( i suck lol. sorry

Looks like the list they have is correct for now...
http://www.academy.faa.gov/class/searchClass.asp?CID=50043

I would like to get into a December class (hopefully the 9th, or anything after that).

terminal = tower I believe

or should I say...

terminal=towerIbelieve

terminal = tower+tracon

tracon guys take different basics class:
http://www.academy.faa.gov/catalog/courseDetail.asp?CID=FAA50043001

So there are three different paths: en-route, tracon, or tower (or if you go to an up/down, then you take the tower path for now until you checkout on that portion)

cleveland hopkins or the other one that i can't remember? i'm headin to cleveland center whenever i get my class date so eventually i guess i'll be passin some planes back and forth with you.

Question for all you that have been a part of this game a bit longer than I.

How did you find out about your TOL or facility that you were selected for.... I am aware that a Panel meets in a week or so for the Pub2's... Did you check asap? Do they email you? mail?

:panic: How long after you made the referral list did it take?

let's see. for me the referral list was "generated" 5/28/08 and i got my "employment inquiry" e-mail 6/19/08. so what? three weeks or so i guess

Back