Official Round Table Thread (sign-up)

I had a choice of weeks but since I just had to take leave to pick up after Hurricane Ike I don't want to have to use more for this or call in sick. They have to give us Jury Duty off but it comes out of the vacation bank. Anyway, I've been off for a month and dequaled already so I figured I better suck it up and do the jury duty on the off time. My only other choice was the following week and that started a long trip.

Actually you probably have a bias because you really wanted to go to NJC and now someone has done, or not done something that will make you miss it. You are mad about that. So you probably shouldn't be on the Jury and instead come to NJC. Right?

Actually you probably have a bias because you really wanted to go to NJC and now someone has done, or not done something that will make you miss it. You are mad about that. So you probably shouldn't be on the Jury and instead come to NJC. Right?

That might work :D

I could do what my grandfather always did, just walk in and list all the people that I hate. The list included pretty much everyone on the planet to make sure he covered all the bases. He was always back in time for another round of golf with a group of people he just said he "hated" haha.

Is everyone whose planning on attending the roundtable signed up? I only count 24 and we have 61 folks coming to the function??

just want to make sure because i have to count heads for chairs/table space and snacks.

and are we definitely going from 10am - 1 pm?

I'll definitely be there.....provided I actually make it to Vegas. :panic: Still don't have a schedule for the remainder of the month. Although, my vacation has been officially nixed at this point. I'm now reliant upon (s)crew scheduling to take care of me. For some reason, however, I'm not feeling the love at the moment. :p

Is everyone whose planning on attending the roundtable signed up? I only count 24 and we have 61 folks coming to the function??

just want to make sure because i have to count heads for chairs/table space and snacks.

and are we definitely going from 10am - 1 pm?

I plan on attending but I was not listed as that on the PDF. You can add me in there, then. Thanks!

I got missed on the contact list/itinerary... no need to change it, but just letting you know I'll be there too.

Thanks,

Bob

Back