Official PUBNAT2 "Initail Contact Email"

Guys, guys...as if all of the e-mails go out at once. Go check out the thread for PUBNAT1 and see how it went.
Like chichi said, I know a guy that was at the Terminal hiring panel, and he said that my name was not on the list of those that were chosen.

i received the same e-mail @ 1459, i want to believe it legit. if not its a pretty screwed up joke. i selected NY and FL and both enroute and terminal....:buck:

you're probably right, ive got family there. can any FEBOTS confirm the verbage in this e-mail? id like to celebrate a little.:rawk:

From PUBNAT1 I recall when we got our initial selection emails, only a few of us got ours on Thursday afternoon between 1-4 central and everyone panicked that didn't get one Thursday and thought they didn't get selected, but a crap load of them went out Friday.

Thats true. If these e-mails today are legit, it makes me kind of excited for tomorrow :crazy:

So, everyone's been on edge about this for several months. Someone finally gets an e-mail and makes a post about it, and instead of "Congratulations!" we get "That's B/S!" because we don't have enough jetcareers.com posts. So much for the notion of a tight-knit community (thanks to the few exceptions, and mine was sent personally today at 1458, to answer the curious ones) Don't worry; you won't hear me spouting B/S again unless I see you in OKC.

I agree with roush, Just because we don't have 1000 post on these forums, does not mean it is not legitimate information. I have been reading these forums for months, and only chime in if I have have only something legitimate to contribute for the sake of the group, not repeating the same old information and sharing ridiculous conjecture that some of us have seen here a million times. I'm not trying to boost my number of post just to make me look cool, but to share in a common experience with you guys: GETTING HIRED BY THE FAA. Relax, have coke and simile, these are going down the pipe like the geo-prefs:bandit: did.

Why aren't they releasing the facility? And we get our TOL at pepc right...why is this??????:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Roush and flygvapnet... since you both read the forums, you know that we've already had others come tell us that they've received emails... one person even went so far as to find the PUBNAT1 emails and then create an email and make up PEPC dates and locations for PUBNAT2. It's sort of their fault that you guys were treated like this and it probably won't change until we see more people receiving emails...

It's not about that, is it? We're all just cooped up in this site hoping we're next and hearing others have been chosen already just causes some panic/fear, rightfully so. We've all endured this same process and are hoping for the same result. Please don't knock this forum as a way to vent and communicate with others of similar intent. We surely all have different personalities and they've shone through- and who cares if we haven't see you much or at all- it's your perogative to "...share ridiculous conjecture that some of us have seen here a million times. I'm not trying to boost my number of post just to make me look cool..." or not. Don't down on anyone, and congrats to you and the others who were fortunate enough to see the light a little closer at the end of this tunnel.

GO TEAM! Did anyone from LAS or the WEST COAST AREA get anything yet?????

Why aren't they releasing the facility? And we get our TOL at pepc right...why is this??????:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Yes... TOL is at the PEPC... and I have a feeling that the PEPC invite emails will look more like the ones we've been expecting - including the state you've been selected for. Even so, the PUBNAT1 terminal people weren't told specific facilities until getting to a PEPC and receiving a TOL.

correct, we will get our location when the interview process is started. Probably the only reason not telling us the specific facility, is just based on the sheer number of terminal facilities versus enroute facilities. I look at it as a ratio high # of apps to high # of terminal locations (generic email), high # of apps to minimal enroute facilities (a tad more specific). As I mentioned in a earlier post I believe that these email will trickle down just like the geo prefs did. But were so close to the "big show" that any news delivered is small quantities is definitely skeptical until proven. But I would not be on this fourums for 2 hours defending the guys that have fewer than 5 posts. Just because they are not logging on contributing but just reading, while they're at work, they are not regulars? lets grow up ladies and gents. Lets worry about the guy that get selected tonight at 3am saying that he has selected to take the AT-SAT for PUBNAT7 monday at noon :)

Even so, the PUBNAT1 terminal people weren't told specific facilities until getting to a PEPC and receiving a TOL.

This is true... TOL announced facilities for Las Vegas folks I can say with certainty.

Are you saying I still have a chance as a terminal person if I haven't recieved one of these previously listed emails?

here is my motivator for everyone:

[YT]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FwgFIfH_qNQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FwgFIfH_qNQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YT]

Back