Official PUBNAT2 "Initail Contact Email"

one would hope so....I made a 92 and havent seen hide nor hair of any email...oh well....*continues on with Radiology school*

For those that called and were told they were not selected, can you PLEASE tell me who you contacted? I'm assuming it was not aviation careers as they are pretty much useless.

Any information is appreciated.

For those that called and were told they were not selected, can you PLEASE tell me who you contacted? I'm assuming it was not aviation careers as they are pretty much useless.

Any information is appreciated.
I have been trying to find out the SAME information all these people seem to just call right up or send e-mails and get an answer, If anyone can tell me who to call or e-mail to find out please help out!!!!

From what I've heard the initial emails can take a month or two to get out, and according to one of the places I've called (remote location) they have not even seen any of the candidates from PUBNAT2 on their list yet, so if you're still waiting, like me, just do what you can to stay sane. Even if it does not work out there will be more announcements.

If I'm not selected I'll reapply and keep on chuggin'.

It just is what it is I guess.

emails are still goin out!!!! my friend just called me and let me know he finally got his for ZNY...CHECK YOUR EMAILS!

Back