Nylon Fiber Knives (undetectable)

Nah, they don't scare me.

If you follow your procedures correctly -- At worst they won't get access.

At best, dumbshizzle trying to prove a point will get riddled with a few magazines of hot lead.

ahhh alright, I guess it's not as much as a problem as I would have guessed lol. Sorry guys!

Ha, like the TSA can catch anything else. If someone wanted to bring a freaking shotgun through security they could do it without much trouble.

But they did catch a (supposedly) ill mannered Air Tran pilot and post it all over the internets, woo hoo! :sarcasm:

A friend of mine got through security the other day with a big hairspray bottle the other day.

Friend 1
TSA 0

My dad got through security with a .50cal dummy round that he bought at an airshow.

He's still scared to tell that story, I think he should scream it from the rooftops.

I broke an airplane in Midway once and had to take the morning flight on SWA back to Kansas City. Not only was I able to get my D-cell flashlight but my company supplied tool kit (screwdrivers, pliers, ect.) past TSA. What a bunch of jokers.

I knew someone who worked for Harper Collins, and her job was to some kind of book related presentations, she flew to a show in new york and had used a box cutter to open 30 or 40 boxes [Post 9/11 when box cutters were the big thing]. She had done this presentation in anticipation of a new big book release and ended up flying to 15 or 16 more cities that month, for the book release, the whole time with the box cutter in her purse!

I've also walked through with a pocket knife in my kelty back pack...

I'm espically proud of the pilot, who when queered about his nail clippers replyed "I'M THE PILOT, I COULD JUST CRASH THE DAMN PLANE IF I WANTED TO"

In reality security doesn't prevent a 9/11, it prevents the wackos who don't know what they are really doing to their lives or others.

If certain people wanted 9/11 (or something similar) to happen again, it would. You really can't prevent that sort of terrorism.

...they took my hair grease, lotion and bodywash last week.

How's a brotha supposed to not have all that stuff for a 3 day stay in LGB?

:confused:

Ashy Larry anyone..

Well, if you said you had the stuff for Gherri curls in there, I'd have said that they just wanted it for themselves.

In reality security doesn't prevent a 9/11, it prevents the wackos who don't know what they are really doing to their lives or others.

If certain people wanted 9/11 (or something similar) to happen again, it would. You really can't prevent that sort of terrorism.

They don't even have to hijack the plane. Sure, they'll give you a proctological exam before they let you board the plane.

But guess what's happening with the cargo that goes underneath the plane?

I knew someone who worked for Harper Collins, and her job was to some kind of book related presentations, she flew to a show in new york and had used a box cutter to open 30 or 40 boxes [Post 9/11 when box cutters were the big thing].

Hell, man, pretty much anyone who ever worked a trade show booth would take those with them. You've got to open the boxes of the material that you give out at your booth, and we'd buy box cutters for that purpose.

Know what we did after September 11? We'd go to the local hardware store, buy one, and toss it after the show. I should have started a business selling those things at a convention center. I'd be rich.

With a magazine subscription coupon and some transparent tape I can make a very good knife (blade and hilt). And an ordinary pocket hair comb can be filed to a sharp point.

Of course when flying on the airlines I freeze my 3 oz in the shape of a knife blade.

Back