NYC PEPC People

Ryballz

Seems like a friend of mine and I are getting conflicting dates.

I got this:

All of these activities will take place during one day - Monday or Tuesday for EnRoute selections and Wednesday or Thursday for Terminal selections. Your start time will be provided in your confirmation email. Please be prepared for an all-day event. You will need to make advanced arrangements should you require overnight lodging. All travel costs incurred will be at your expense.
· Identify the day you will be able to attend – either July 9 or 10th
· Respond by June 30, 2008.

However, I was selected for an Enroute center.

My friend was told that Enroute was the 9th and 10th and Terminal was the 7th and 8th.

Anybody got a straight answer?

Terminal is going to be Wednesday, July 9 and Thursday, July 10
Enroute will be Monday, July 7 and Tuesday, July 8....

Just got my NY PEPC confirmation for Terminal offers in GA and NH, so I'm pretty sure the dates in the e-mail were correct since I'm going July 9

Did you friend receive the NY PEPC invite? It tells you right there that Mon and Tues (7/8) if for enroute and Wed and Thurs (9/10) is for terminal. I have been confirmed for that PEPC on the 9th for terminal, so in fact enroute will be the first 2 days and terminal the next 2 days. There prolly was a typo with your invite dates...I would just email back correcting the issue.

I think you guys are missing the point.
the first part of the email says

Monday or Tuesday for EnRoute selections and Wednesday or Thursday for Terminal selections.

then at the bottom of the email is says:

· Identify the day you will be able to attend – either July 9 or 10th

if you'll check a calender you'll see the 9th is wed. and the 10th is thurs.

my thought is they looked at june when they sent out the emails, as the 9th and 10th are monday/tuesday in June.

Dude I know, just send them an email correcting their mistake. They are sending tons of these invites out, so it was prolly a human error on their part. I have been emailing back and forth with the one in charge of scheduling (at least mine) and she's totally cool. I imagine it is no biggie.

Quick question... I"m going to the NYC PEPC.... anyone know WHERE it will be? I wanna book a hotel thats close to the place and that's pretty nice so I can do nothing but relax the night before.... I'm going to fly in LGA.... and I was told that the PEPC may be at the "FAA HQ" in NYC.... where is that at?

Quick question... I"m going to the NYC PEPC.... anyone know WHERE it will be? I wanna book a hotel thats close to the place and that's pretty nice so I can do nothing but relax the night before.... I'm going to fly in LGA.... and I was told that the PEPC may be at the "FAA HQ" in NYC.... where is that at?

ditto. and trying to plan ground transport

AM I READING THIS RIGHT.. SOME OF YOU GUYS GOT UR CONFIRMATION ON THE PEPC FOR NEW YORK ALREADY.. I LIVE IN NEW YORK AND IM STILL WAITING...:banghead: I KNOW WHERE ITS GONNA BE THE ADDRESS POSTED EARLIER IS CORRECT ITS IN A OK AREA NEAR JFK.. IF U WANT GOOD LODGING YOU WANT THE DOUBLE TREE JFK OR THE CROWNE PLAZA JFK AND THERE IS A FAIRFILED INN THATS IN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE FACILITY.

BUT DONT GO OUTSIDE AT NIGHT UNLESS YOU KNOW WHERE YOU ARE GOING

CONGRATS EVERYONE AND HOPE TO MEET SOME OF YOU THERE... NETWORKING AND ALL THAT

WAITNG ON PEPC INVITE

Seems like a friend of mine and I are getting conflicting dates.

I got this:

However, I was selected for an Enroute center.

My friend was told that Enroute was the 9th and 10th and Terminal was the 7th and 8th.

Anybody got a straight answer?
The email I got didn't say any thing about picking a specific date. It just had the three locations (NY, TN, IL) and said to choose only one that I wanted to attend. I live in NY and chose the July 7-11 PEPC, but like the other New Yorker I have yet to receive conformation.

I replied back requesting a NYC PEPC appt but have not heard anything yet, it may have something to do with my OKC POC being on vacation :confused:... I hear she is very nice and accommodating though.

Settle down guys lol. I was recently picked from the '07 bunch, so that's why I have already received my confirmation letter. I received my PEPC invite one day. A couple days after my response I received a letter slating me for NY and asked for a day. Then two weeks after that I received an email officially confirming for NY on the 9th with the attached forms that need to be filled out and the location. It also states that I will receive another email declaring my interview time by July 3rd. So I wouldn't worry.

Hey everyone I just got my NY PEPC e-mail! I am enroute so I meet the 7th and 8th. I chose the 7th so hopefully I will get a confirmation soon so I can book some travel stuff!! Good luck to all and I will see some of you there I am sure.

Anyone find a decent hotel? Most are in the $200+ range, the Howard Johnson is cheap but it looks pretty shady from the pictures i've seen.

Back