NYC PEPC People

UPDATE on PEPC emails

I just got off of the phone with CC and she said she was "L" and I am "M" so I'll be recieving an email with a date within the next 15 minutes.

Re: UPDATE on PEPC emails

I just got off of the phone with CC and she said she was "L" and I am "M" so I'll be recieving an email with a date within the next 15 minutes.

Ezzard, my last name is also M. Did you get the original "Congratulations" email from last Friday or is this the second PEPC confirm email?

Its been a week and my inbox is empty. No state given. No congrats. I'm grasping at straws here.

oh, we are supposed to get a confirmation email confirming our choice of dates? we havent gotten anything yet. should we call to double check to see if they reserved his spot? we confirmed it within 15 minutes of receiving it. thanks in advance. (his last name begins with "S" in case that matters).

You can try, but my daughter tells me they haven't been answering the phones.

believe it or not i'm flying in from HI for this, arriving 7th for PEPC on the 8th, leaving 11th. Someone told me spending $$$ to fly up there without even taking a day or two to see the sights would be a waste. I don't suppose anyone wants to split a room, even for just a part of my stay...I'm not enthusiastic about spending $100 a night for a decent place to stay.

Got my confirmation!!! I started a new thread!

New York Enroute Apt Monday
Name Matute, Ezzard
Email
Appointment: Monday, July 7th, 2008
Thank you for your response. We are confirming that you will be attending the ATCS PEPC at the FAA Eastern Regional Office at located at 159-30 Rockaway Blvd, Jamaica, NY 11434 on Monday, July 7th, 2008. Please be prepared for an all day event.

:rawk::rawk::rawk:

if you're going to NYC, you might as well stay for a few days (especially if you are coming from far away, like I am)

Back