Ny Pepc Start Time

I hope we don't hear tommorow. The confirmation emails said that we would recieve our times by July 3rd. I doubt that the FAA administrative offices are open on the 4th.

I still have not heard anything either. I was so sure that we would get the email today since (the confirmation email) specifically said that we would hear something today. Hopefully Terri didn't leave the office early.......and she's somehow still working on sending an email to at least one of us for heaven's sake!:mad:

I guess I'm being optomistic..but I'm thinking we will be getting those emails today. I believe it even stated that if we don't hear anything by July 3rd to give them a call...that's a whole bunch of calls Terri is probably not wanting to answer...patience loland ps I didn't call yesterday to bug her about that if that's what one was thinking...i had a personal issue.

I just spoke with Terri and she confirmed my start time on July 11, but when I thought about it, she gave me a verbal confirmation that my PEPC date was the 9th, until I got an email confirming me for the 11th. I don't know what to think until I get that actual email (which she confirmed would be going out today LOL)

Just got my e-mail... 1pm start time on the 7th. I sure hope that they are starting at 1pm that day and not at 7am!! :banghead: Oh well, at least I've got the interview, so beggars can't be choosers! I was hoping for an earlier start time.... now I'm going to have several hours that day of nothing to do but sweat it out... :ack:

Just got mine!!!!! 9am on the 7th. Had me worried though cause the email said the 8th and I made all my travel arrangements for the 7th. Luckily I called Terri and she confirmed the 7th said she must have made a mistake.

Back