NTSB report is out for the Falcon at MYF and it is a doozy

Yes, because fake licensing or lying about experience never happens in the airlines.

Color me shocked.

NOT!

Yet another Airlinie. Nope, I wouldn’t step aboard an Airlinie jet.

Opinion changed about Airlinies for the better: 0.

Opinion changed about Airlinies for the worse: +100

Yes, because fake licensing or lying about experience never happens in the airlines.

*tries to make a point*

*used non American countries, at least one of which is a crap hole*

Fail

Last edited:
Color me shocked.

NOT!

Yet another Airlinie. Nope, I wouldn’t step aboard an Airlinie jet.

Opinion changed about Airlinies for the better: 0.

Opinion changed about Airlinies for the worse: +100

Yeah, I noticed he didn’t quote America. Which is where most of this Corpie stuff happens.

They're largely working from home nowadays, which seems odd for a group charged with inspecting flight operations.

I'm not here to crap on hybrid work arrangements -- a suspended member does that far more efficiently than I do -- but there are certain things you actually need to go forth and do in person.

This work from garbage needs to end pronto - and it will. Just watch. Only the jobs from home pre-pandemic will continue.

giphy.gif

This work from garbage needs to end pronto - and it will. Just watch. Only the jobs from home pre-pandemic will continue.
Is that delicious commercial real estate copium, the sort of I’m very familiar with due to my extended family, I’m hearing? I think it is. Working from home is not crap. I flew my desk exceptionally well from home during the pandemic, and if anything we defended the contract better.

The point: I think that some of their work can be done remotely. They push a lot of E-paper, and there’s no real reason to drag into the office to do that. Ramp checks and route checks can’t be done that way, though.

Back