NOTAM for Space Operations in Maine

CFI A&P

Exploring the world one toilet at a time.

Just saw this and my internet search is coming up short. What Mainiac is engaged in space operations ?

1701136848909.png

Just saw this and my internet search is coming up short. What Mainiac is engaged in space operations ?

View attachment 75147

If we could render it as expected path of variation vs worst case catastrophic and in 3D instead of 2D the polygon it wouldn’t look nearly as daunting.

Same reason we don’t need warning areas the size of a small state, but we make them that way to work on a flat map because liability is a bitch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If we could render it as expected path of variation vs worst case catastrophic and in 3D instead of 2D the polygon it wouldn’t look nearly as daunting.

Same reason we don’t need warning areas the size of a small state, but we make them that way to work on a flat map because liability is a bitch.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My thought: if liability were an issue, why build it inland near population build up?

My thought: if liability were an issue, why build it inland near population build up?

I mean General Atomics had the right idea building the robots out in the middle of nowhere, but even with it being a desert people seem bound and determined to build suburban houses out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back