non-PEPC Process Update

does anybody have james robert anderson as their HR rep? he was late with the TOLs because he said he was in DC with some special projects. Anyways, he called me twice and told me that he would be he would be sending out the TOLs last week or this past tuesday. I got a call from the person doing my background check, and she had thought that i was going to the January pepc in LA :eek:. Then she said i should have gotten my TOL when she got it, but she wasnt' sure. I figured i'd wait till after christmas to get something...But still nothing. The TOL hasn't come...So i am just wondering if i'm supposed to get the TOL in the mail or email or what??:banghead:

does anybody have james robert anderson as their HR rep? he was late with the TOLs because he said he was in DC with some special projects. Anyways, he called me twice and told me that he would be he would be sending out the TOLs last week or this past tuesday. I got a call from the person doing my background check, and she had thought that i was going to the January pepc in LA :eek:. Then she said i should have gotten my TOL when she got it, but she wasnt' sure. I figured i'd wait till after christmas to get something...But still nothing. The TOL hasn't come...So i am just wondering if i'm supposed to get the TOL in the mail or email or what??:banghead:
You will get your TOL via Email AND US Mail from Vicki Caves (she is his assistant). Email first and then a package with with all the same documents plus fingerprint cards to mail back.

How are all the other Non-PEPC applicants doing from PUBNAT 2?

I noticed some have moved right along, others not so much. Think I slipped through the cracks for about a month or so. After I asked for Non-PEPC I didn't get an interview set up until after I contacted them 6 weeks later. I haven’t really heard back. I seemed to have passed… They sent me the “initial contact” e-mail & forms a couple weeks ago, but no personalized response.

I think “you should be contacting them” is good advice. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. It may also get thrown under a huge stack of other squeaky wheels if it’s excessively squeaky and annoys or is rude to the greaser. ;)

How are all the other Non-PEPC applicants doing from PUBNAT 2?

I noticed some have moved right along, others not so much. Think I slipped through the cracks for about a month or so. After I asked for Non-PEPC I didn't get an interview set up until after I contacted them 6 weeks later. I haven’t really heard back. I seemed to have passed… They sent me the “initial contact” e-mail & forms a couple weeks ago, but no personalized response.

I think “you should be contacting them” is good advice. The squeaky wheel gets the grease. It may also get thrown under a huge stack of other squeaky wheels if it’s excessively squeaky and annoys or is rude to the greaser. ;)

i JUST had my physical done this week. i failed the mmpi so i have to get evaluated, which on the other thread says is a very long and annoying process...god. i called to see how long it would take for them to get back to me about getting evaluated, and the answer i got was "i have no idea." :banghead:

I received my TOL the first week of December, did the MMPI and drug test the next week, and my medical on Dec 29th. My security references received their questionnaires that same week and most have indicated to me that they have already returned them. When I e-mailed my HR rep about a week and a half ago, she said the drug test checked out OK and my MMPI came out OK. All I am waiting on is my medical (no reason to think I failed it) and my tentative security clearance. Hopefully I will get a class date in the next week or two.

Well... sounds like I'm not too far behind. I'm just worried about staying ahead of people in the first PEPC for PUBNAT3, 4, AK, & HI. Shouldn't be a problem now...

I got good news today and literally right after that last post, which was a nice birthday present :D. Received my TOL for Anchorage Tower in the mail!!! I was originally picked up for the TRACON but expressed interest in the tower during my interview. THANK YOU!!!

I already scheduled my drug test and physical for next week and I'm waiting to get a date for the "crazy test":crazy:

Back