non-PEPC Process Update

Nathan - nice to see things are starting to move along for you (sort of)
also, love the new avatar -

looks like we might both be on track for that 09 class date......

Hey, when you get the forms filled out, all the ones you're supposed to mail to Renton you can just hand carry and get your fingerprints done there too. That's what I did. Mainly because no one in Pierce county does the OPM fingerprint cards. They only do FBI cards. Wankers. The drug test is done in Bellevue and the Physical is in Auburn (or at least mine was). You can do the MMPI at any faa facility near you.

Hmmm, thanks for the info, I'll have to look into that. For me though it's been a bit different so far. I live in Bellingham and had to drive 90 miles down to Bellevue today just for the simple drug test. And Thursday I must drive 60 miles down to Everett for the medical exam. I guess Everett is the closest FAA facility to me so I'll probably have to return there again for my MMPI. So a driving trip down to Renton TOO!?! Hmmmm, I'll probably try to figure out if I can get the fingerprinting done somewhere closer and just mail the stuff. But thanks, I'll let you know if I have any more questions as you seem pretty knowledgeable and just went through the process!

:yeahthat:

Odds are it'll be faster than waiting for the PEPC. Incidentally, if they had a better acronym for those, say "COKE", I would have definitely gone that way instead :buck:

Can't Officially Know Everything.... yeah, I think COKE is a more fitting process for this process

I talked to my regional medical office to day and my MMPI results are in... I passed (like I was worried... no seriously...). So now my medical clearance should be down in OKC by the end of the week and then I can finally get me a skool date! I hope.

Ok, my medical clearance is done! It finally got input into the system and now I get to wait for a class date! According to my HR rep (Mr. Traynor's replacement, Mr. Anderson, who btw is a very helpful individual) HR sends a list to the ATO office in DC every Friday of those who are cleared and awaiting a class date. Hopefully I got on today's list!

Sweet - Did he give you any more insight as to how the next steps go?
After ATO gets it, that is. Any estimate on the timeline?

I guess I just figured if your rep is helpful, maybe he was willing to talk a little about this.....

Sweet - Did he give you any more insight as to how the next steps go?
After ATO gets it, that is. Any estimate on the timeline?

I guess I just figured if your rep is helpful, maybe he was willing to talk a little about this.....
I asked, he has no idea what they do over there. They just take the list and send back class dates.

OMG this crap takes for ever doesnt it? I will have a full time flying job before I become a controller. So nathan in total from begining to now how long have you been waiting. I mean since you applied for this job before you took ATSAT?

OMG this crap takes for ever doesnt it? I will have a full time flying job before I become a controller. So nathan in total from begining to now how long have you been waiting. I mean since you applied for this job before you took ATSAT?

Judging by his signature line, the same time as me... 10 months.

Has anyone that has had an interview in the past two weeks received their TOL yet?? I was told to expect one this week, but so far my inbox is empty...

Back