non-PEPC Process Update

I elected for a local interview instead of a PECI. I got an email 4 weeks ago saying i will be contacted by LAX for an interview. I haven't heard anything so far. Anyone else get a call?

I elected for a local interview instead of a PECI. I got an email 4 weeks ago saying i will be contacted by LAX for an interview. I haven't heard anything so far. Anyone else get a call?

i waited about 3 weeks after they said i would get one, and then i emailed my HR rep. He said that it could take from 1 week to a couple of months. then all i could do was sit on my hands. out of the blue i got a call from the guy from the tower near my house and i got an interview. that was about 2 weeks ago. i took the mmpi yesterday...now more waiting.

Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory. Supposedly, it lets the FAA knnow whether or not you're insane.

fruitcake.jpg

just an update for those of you that went the non-pepc way, called a few different places in regards to the process of my backgrounds, and one of the persons thats involved with doing the backgrounds gave me a call back and told me that they just sent of the information that said i had my conditional background check done, i dont know they exact words but something along those lines with it only being conidiontal...now just waiting for the medical stuff to come thru

Back