NJC Ladies Meetup

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
There's been chatter about the ladies having some fun on their own again this year. Most likely not at the same time as NJC (Friday night) but earlier in the day or the night before.

One suggestion was to meet at at the Burger Bar in Mandalay Bay...prices seem reasonable and we could go from there...

Ideas, suggestions?

Oops, just saw this! Like it lots! :) We arrive Thursday morning and leave Sunday morning for Napa. So time is flexible around that (except Friday night, of course!).

From the list, it's hard to see who is bringing a female guest!

Great!! I've asked Doug to include a few extra lines in the registration for guest name, email and sms/text number so I can get ahold of them for any events we do for the ladies, partners and spouses.

Ok guys, I need your help since some of your ladies haven't responded back to me about getting together, girls only...

Can you ask your arm candy's if they want to or plan on getting together with the other gals and if so, what's a better day for them (Thurs eve, Fri lunch or Sat eve)?

I'm trying to see if there's enough garnered interest to put a sponsored NJC girls only meetup together....I sent emails out about 2 weeks ago but really have only had about 1/3 of the response I expected. We have 16 ladies attending which I think would be a nice well rounded meetup.

Here's the scoop. Seems like more of the ladies are coming in on Friday. So my idea is to have a ladies only meetup from 6:30-8 at the suite before the event on Friday.

Will send more details via email this week.

Back