New Year Resolutions?

CK

Any one have any aviation related goals for 2004? You can list you're other resolutions if you want.

Here are mine:

Fly more then 200 hours
Fly 100 PIC (Glider, helicopter, and airplane)
Pass my Glider Checkride, solo a helicopter, and solo an airplane on my 16th birthday

Ambitious as hell, but I should be able to get 'em all done.

Uh...Make money be ready to fill some applications by end of year and stop giving you and other members rough times C-Kid
smile.gif

1) B1900 Command, looks like Jan/Feb at this stage.
2) A jet job!
3) Make some money... yeah right, back to reality, I'm just a "glorified bus driver" according to a passenger of mine last week!

[ QUOTE ]

3) Make some money... yeah right, back to reality, I'm just a "glorified bus driver" according to a passenger of mine last week!

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell him he's just self-loading cargo!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Tell him he's just self-loading cargo!

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gif
I think I'll use that some day.

In the year 2004 I will no longer get lit up on rum and coke and write un-flattering songs about my current employer while playing around on the guitar....... but only if I get a job working for people who deserve better.

happy new year for crying out loud!

smile.gif

Only New Years's resolution I've kept in recent memory is to not make any more resolutions.
grin.gif

Mine include:
1) getting doug to take me flying again (no.. not in a BIG jet, but a smaller one, king air, citation or lear jet)
2) take a test ride in the sim again when doug moves to ATL (preferrably 777 - yes, i have fairly high expectations of my hubby
grin.gif
)
3) start typing slower so doug will stop calling me a reservation agent
shocked.gif
(yes... we have one seat open, let me check some other flights...clickclickclic..clickclic yada yada yada)
4) accept the offer to ride right seat in the final flight of the concor.... oh wait.. well.... missed that one.. ok - that was last years resolution.... lemme try again..
4) lose up to or over 30 lbs now that i have the gym at HOME! (by the time JC beach fest comes around, i gotta be stylin'
grin.gif
)

I think that's enough for my list this coming year - I'll let ya'll know if i complete any one of those... hmmm.. wonder wonder....
grin.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Stop conspiring to take over the world.

[/ QUOTE ]

Joining forces with these guys again Doug?

emporerBrain.gif

Or this one?

leftnav_01_01.gif

Get my IR, possibly my commercial, and figure out what I'm going to do... yeah, it may be a bit vague, but I have a whole year to fill in the blanks. I dont even remember what resolutions I made last year.

Work out more.

Continue to try and advance myself professionally in preparation for upgrade.

Swear less.

Be more generous.

Find my own place, to let my parents retire in peace.

Be more honest to myself and others.

I always look at the new year as a chance to look back at who you were in the last year, and look ahead to who you want to become. Resolutions are just a way to establish some goals!

Surprisingly enough, I achieved both of last year's resolutions. That is a good feeling.

I think this year mine will be to:

1.) Get a 135 gig.
2.) Be more positive (I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist...
tongue.gif
).
3.) Swear less.

If I can achieve all of those three in '04, I will be a very happy EatSleepFly.
smile.gif

I think working out/getting in better shape in on everyones list...including mine. I also hope to see my extended family. And finally to get some wedding planning done.

Well, my New Year's resolutions are:

1.) Work out & get into shape (probably on everybody's list, but are never done)
2.) Maybe begin flying this year (undecided)
3.) Most definitely buying a laptop
4.) Try putting others before me a little bit more this coming up year
5.) Make more $

Back