New Year Resolutions?

Here are my resolutions for this year:

1)First one can be found Here

2)Finish the remaining 3 flying courses I have left at UND, which is multi, CFI, and CFII.

3)Not let the thought of women consume a lot of my time.

4)Find a flight instructing job

5)Have fun and be here to make more resolutions

[ QUOTE ]
Tell him he's just self-loading cargo!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is too funny LOL, but true!!!!!!!!!!!

1) Get back into "sprinter" shape (unlike most I have to gain weight)
2) Get a good paying aviation-related gig
3) Stop dressing like a high school senior

I have 3:

1. Start building up my cross country time so I can start on my Instrument rating
2. Start exercising
3. Find my future wife

1. commercial
2. multi
3. get my fat ass in shape (say this every year, never do it)
crazy.gif

I wouldnt say that no one ever gets in shape... I get in shape during certain parts of the year... when I'm in school, I work out, plus get a LOT more walking in, so Im in really good shape. During breaks from school (including this one
crazy.gif
) I tend to get a little out of the shape I would like to be in. But, at least I know my cycles.

1. Exercise
2. Eat Better/Healthier (when you're a bachelor -- for the time being as I'm getting married -- fast food is very convenient)
3. Take better care of my car, 2002 Sentra (i.e. change oil more regularly, wash it more regularly, check fluids and tire pressure more regularly)
4. Enjoy myself and my wife when we become united in marriage in July

Hmm.. hadn't thought about it till now, but..

1)PPL-MEI (With Help from ATP!
wink.gif
)
2)INSTRUCTING (And hope to be darn good at it)
3)GET ON WITH A REGIONAL (It's a long shot, but I'm optimistic
grin.gif
)
4)The every popular GET IN BETTER SHAPE (round is not my prefered shape... it never looks good on short people)
5)MAYBE HAVE MY OWN APARTMENT (I am kindof tired of living with a bunch of stinky messy guys... one is fine... put 2 or more together and you potentially qualify for federal aid! ... Ahh... the diary of a Riddle girl.)

Well, here's to hoping with some help from a lot of hard work. Best of luck to all in keeping yours as well!

My wife has given me one ...
Not to spend so much time ( when I'm home ) on the internet ... ie: jetcareers. I'm addicted.

1. CFI
2. CFII
3. Maybe get a job
4. Figure out what the heck this means:

--------------------
Super Dimensional Fortress:Macross

Macross:Do you Remember Love

5. Buy a plane
6-10. The common things, like lose weight, win the lottery, etc.

Usually give myself 10, and try and do the top 5 since they are the realistic ones.

Josh

1. Last 223 more days in Uncle Sam's Navy without following for the ever popular "its all better now that your a chief" routine.

2. Drop 15 pounds

3. Finish plans to go to flight school

4. Break into professional hockey as a surprise 30 year old rookie who has very little experience, skill or natural athletic ability.

Shouldn't be a problem with any of those really.... Well maybe dropping weight could be tough.

[ QUOTE ]
4. Break into professional hockey as a surprise 30 year old rookie who has very little experience, skill or natural athletic ability.

[/ QUOTE ]

You sure you're not already playing for the Crapitals?

grin.gif

I don't make Resolutions either, but here are my goals for this year:

1. Get the CSEL and CMEL within the next month;
2. Get the CFI in by March;
3. Get a job instructing (part time would be fine - although full time would be better);
3. Get the CFII by May;
4. Get the MEI by end of June;
5. Lose about 20 lbs.
6. Get the wife knocked up
7. Go utterly and completely broke.
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Get the wife knocked up

[/ QUOTE ] so - uh... what's your wife got to say bout that?! haha
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

6. Get the wife knocked up

[/ QUOTE ]
Well don't be stupid & get caught doing it on an airplane like some people do.

[ QUOTE ]
You sure you're not already playing for the Crapitals?

[/ QUOTE ]
haha

I'm expecting the call any day now. I should start in goal. I figure I can't be worse than what they have now and since I am fatter, maybe I will stop more shots than Olie.

Back